• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#1 AustrianTokker

AustrianTokker

Flying in My Bat Suit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:43 PM

Hello dear friends and fellow growers - welcome to my humble return to the indoor game. :v:

Seems like ages since i've had an indoor grow and as you can imagine, i'm pretty excited to get going again. :yahoo:
I'm growing autos because i only have limited time to fit a crop at my current location and sweet seed's Autos are the only ones i really want to give a chance.

so black_jack_auto1.jpg it is!!!

got 5 of them germinating as i write this. :yep: tried to upload the pictures from my phone but experiencing technical difficulties. :doh: So you just going to have to take my word for it until i fix the camera thing.

Set up:

80x80x160 homebox (125mm extraction/passive intake)
150w secret jardin veg lamp
400w GIB hps

Nutes:

Rootjuice (biobizz)
Fishmix (biobizz)
Urgo (flower nutrient made by my local shop in austria)

Compost:

floraguard sowing compost (1st pot)
Plagron Batmix (2nd & 3rd pot up)

ALL ORGANIC GROW (except for the bloody sowing compost)

Haven't got the entire set up yet, but it should arrive by tuesday next week, but i've made a temporary veg cab in the kitchen cupboard and my veg light. :wassnnme:

Wish me luck!

AT :oldtoker:

Autoflowering new version of our Black Jack. Result of crossing our S.A.D. Auto Auto with our Jack Herer. Automatic superior quality, dense buds and copious resin production, intense aroma and sweet incense, flowering quick, strong and great hybrid vigor effect.
The r-evolution of autoflowering reached the end of flowering these plants reach the same resinous and desirable than non-sisters autoflowering.

Technical data:
100% autoflowering
THC: 19% CBD: 1.1% CBN: 0.3%
Interior Prod: 400-550gr/m2
Prod Exterior: 40-250gr/planta
Flowering indoor: 6 weeks
Harvest Interior / Exterior: 9 weeks from germination
Height: 40-110 cm

(Link to Source)

Edited by AustrianTokker, 10 March 2011 - 10:13 PM.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is: Infinite." -- Adventures in/out of the Bonanza -- Mixed Indoor Greens -- AT is Back, But in the Alps! -- The Austrian Lost In a UK Forrest

#2 Stonehenge

Stonehenge

'This grass is really fucking lovely....'

• Team UK420
  • 3260 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

:yahoo:!

Good shout on an auto grow AT mate! :) Saw your worries about fitting a quick one in some where... :unsure: lol

Good luck mate... Sure those Black Jack genes will shine through.. :mashed:

Happy growing dude!

Edited by Stonehenge, 10 March 2011 - 10:08 PM.

#3 googleyboogley

googleyboogley

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:59 PM

Good stuff! I have not been on the site in ages. This should be a fun one to watch, looking forward to some photos!

Best of luck

GoBo
Googley - gimme gimme gimme a hashplant after midnight

#4 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet and Aromatic Varieties

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2439 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:46 PM

Very nice mate, hope they present you with the same big and delicious buds as my Black Jack Autos did.

I'll keep passing by this thread, good luck with them, keep it sweet! :stoned:

|tommy_g|

#5 AustrianTokker

AustrianTokker

Flying in My Bat Suit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:32 PM

:yahoo:!

Good shout on an auto grow AT mate! :) Saw your worries about fitting a quick one in some where...

Good luck mate... Sure those Black Jack genes will shine through.. :mashed:

Happy growing dude!

Thanks Stonehenge. Had to vote for you on this months COTC - your smile is a cracking specimen!
Will see how my autos will grow and hope to be positively surprised at the end. :)

Good stuff! I have not been on the site in ages. This should be a fun one to watch, looking forward to some photos!

Best of luck

GoBo

Welcome back GoBo. Glad to be back (indoor) myself. Pictures are a must and should get interesting from the start.

Very nice mate, hope they present you with the same big and delicious buds as my Black Jack Autos did.

I'll keep passing by this thread, good luck with them, keep it sweet! :stoned:

|tommy_g|

Nice one Tommy! After checking out your diary, i must say that maybe, just maybe i should have taken cream caramel auto instead of the BJA. But who knows...
I've had to pleasure of smoking some black jack before and if the auto version is any where near it, i'll be happy! :smoke:

Now the the first pic of my temporary veg cab. :wassnnme:

SDC10009.jpg

I got five little pots, sowing compost and the BJA seeds inside. I expect them to pop their heads out by sunday. :guitar:

Cheers,

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is: Infinite." -- Adventures in/out of the Bonanza -- Mixed Indoor Greens -- AT is Back, But in the Alps! -- The Austrian Lost In a UK Forrest

#6 Serpent

Serpent

aka AutoSerp

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3911 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:46 PM

Good luck with the grow AT and I'll be watching with interest :yep:

#7 vince noir rock n roll star

vince noir rock n roll star

slip ons or brogues either way we shall know

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13951 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:48 PM

oo been waiting for a grow on these ..good luck with it all and ill be looking in frequently
It went to bollocks pages ago, then hit the anus running and is now somewhere around the colon. boojum 10/2010
http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=221494 the diy under a fiver pollinator now poke it with a stick ,if it moves ..fuck it and eat it .sweet seeds 2009/10 competition grow .with no effort http://www.uk420.com...pic=185904sweet seeds 2011 competition grow possibly the greatest grow diary of all time http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=240612 its all about the mrs hazys hoohoo extravanganza

#8 AustrianTokker

AustrianTokker

Flying in My Bat Suit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:44 PM

Good luck with the grow AT and I'll be watching with interest :yep:

Thanks serpent! :v:

oo been waiting for a grow on these ..good luck with it all and ill be looking in frequently

No problem vince, take a seat and help yourself my outdoor selection, but please keep your balls or genitals inside your pants. :rofl:

:toot:
So, we have lift off!!!
Official DAY 1!!!

:gossip:
SDC10013.jpg

Primera popped out of the ground yesterday! :yahoo: Do$$ and Tres are starting to poke out from today. :yep: 4th seedling is about to pop out and my hopes are with the fifth as well.

temps:
20-29C

RH:
42-71%

Soooo happy! :D Tomorrow, i'll be getting most of my set up!

Edited by AustrianTokker, 14 March 2011 - 05:08 PM.

#9 AustrianTokker

AustrianTokker

Flying in My Bat Suit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:39 PM

DAY 3

Primera, Do$$ & Tres are slowly rising. I mean, really slowly to what i'm used to. I had to check Tommy's diary - his BJA looked a bit slower in growth rate as the cream caramel. Which leads me to think that the slow initial growth might be due to the strain in general. :unsure:

SDC10023.jpg

Gave them plain tap water and going to introduce a pinch of rootjuice next time.

Edited by AustrianTokker, 16 March 2011 - 06:02 PM.

#10 AustrianTokker

AustrianTokker

Flying in My Bat Suit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:50 PM

Esperanza is the 4th seedling.

SDC10018.jpg

she's a real fighter, cause she was really struggling for the very beginning. I noticed that something wasn't right and discovered that the tip of her tap root had fried or dried somehow. So, i quickly made a new little hole and stuck the very sad looking seedling (about 2.5cm long) into the it with some water. THAT WAS 2 DAYS AGO! Since then she has propped up and has a rather nice green colour. This could mean that she developed a new tap root, which would be some kind of miracle! :notworthy:

Edited by AustrianTokker, 16 March 2011 - 06:01 PM.

#11 AustrianTokker

AustrianTokker

Flying in My Bat Suit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:59 PM

Ultima is the 5th and last to make her appearance.

SDC10020.jpg

She popped out of the ground today while i was at work - Which means that telepathic powers do work, cause i was mentally telling her to finally show herself today! :wassnnme:

So, this is the whole gang and their start dates (I need to make new tags).

Primera - 13/03
Do$$ - 14/03
Tres - 14/03
Esperanza - 14/03
Ultima - 16/03

Cheers,

Edited by AustrianTokker, 16 March 2011 - 06:06 PM.

#12 AustrianTokker

AustrianTokker

Flying in My Bat Suit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:06 PM

DAY 5

Group shot. :D
SDC10025.jpg

Gave them a pinch of rootjuice (1.5ml/L) with their last watering.
24h light cycle to keep temps constant at 28C, but the humidity is a little low ~40%

#13 AustrianTokker

AustrianTokker

Flying in My Bat Suit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:19 PM

Slowly but surely growing a second set of leafs. :yep:

SDC10026.jpg

Esperanza, which had the burned root-tip is still fighting. Actually, i think we have a proper survivor! :yahoo:
But you can notice that she was sitting on a hot spot, since her first set of leafs are really dark!

SDC10031.jpg

Cheers,

#14 MANXY2

MANXY2

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:19 PM

? why are u using small pots with autos I always thought u u went in to big pots from start ?

#15 AustrianTokker

AustrianTokker

Flying in My Bat Suit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:52 PM

? why are u using small pots with autos I always thought u u went in to big pots from start ?

I was also thinking the same and I was considering putting them into final pots right away. But if i time the pot-ups correctly, the plants will develop a better root mass and this in turn should give me more buds. :rolleyes:
I also think they advice the rookies to stick the auto seedlings right into final pots in order to make them seem even easier then non-auto strains - just an assumption...

Edited by AustrianTokker, 18 March 2011 - 05:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users