#1 plantmagic

plantmagic

Vegging Nicely

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:38 PM

plant_magic_bio_wetter_4_we.jpg

Bio-Wetter is an organic wetting agent extracted from the Yukka plant. This wetter contains natural bio stimulants and water tension breaking saponins.

Bio-Wetter, when used as a foliar spray, will:

• Reduce surface tension
• Improve the performance of pesticides
• Improve water spread and penetration
• Improve uptake of nutrients and trace elements

When used as a drench Bio-Wetter will:

• Increase biological activity within the medium
• Improve seed germination
• Improve nutrient absorption
• Stimulate plant growth
• Soften hard compacted soils

Bio-Wetter is also an excellent anti-stress agent helping your plants to recover from things such as transplanting, extreme temperatures, toxic shock and transportation damage.

We highly recommend the use of this excellent wetting agent when applying any foliar sprays to maximise penetration and spread. This is an excellent tool when applying Plant Magic ESSENCE.

Directions for use:

Foliar spray: Mix 1ml to 1.5ml per litre of water.
Soil Drench: Mix 2.5ml to 3ml per litre of water.

Bio-Wetter can be purchased from your local retailer as well as Greens Horticulture

Edited by plantmagic, 12 January 2009 - 08:39 PM.

#2 _papaduc_

_papaduc_
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:17 AM

When using this in conjunction with the essence, should they be mixed together into the same sprayer, or should this be applied first?

Also, should the essence be used with the sprayer on a more course setting so as not to shred the trichoderma spores?

#3 Danklord

Danklord

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:30 PM

You mix it with the essence after it's brewed. so it's 50% essence, 50% aerated water and 1.5 ml bio wetter per litre of liquid.

and yes, out it on as coarse a spray as possible. and dont pump it too much or the pressure with kill the spores.

#4 DoctorD

DoctorD

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:13 AM

hi
anyone know how this differs from bionova NoBurN? Thats 96% Yucca.. i think.

ah found it
NoBurN is:
Yucca Schidegera Extract 95.8 % Depactol 4.0 % Sodium Benzoate 0.1 % Copper Sulfate 0.1 %

no idea what the other stuff is..

whats the ingredients of Bio Wetter?

DDoc

#5 oldtimer1

oldtimer1

Grumpy Old Git!

• Team UK420
  • 9803 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 12:37 PM

hi
anyone know how this differs from bionova NoBurN? Thats 96% Yucca.. i think.

ah found it
NoBurN is:
Yucca Schidegera Extract 95.8 % Depactol 4.0 % Sodium Benzoate 0.1 % Copper Sulfate 0.1 %

no idea what the other stuff is..

whats the ingredients of Bio Wetter?

DDoc

My understanding is its just yucca extract, its much more concentrated, ie no need for preservitives, it has uk organic certification, complies with (EEC) No 2092/91 regulations for organic food production also organic production in the usa.

I would not spray my plants with unknown chemicals, ie I do not know what Depactol is, I for sure do not want copper sulphate on my plants or in my compost, while it may be a fungicide I do not want to smoke its residuals.
Q. how do i make seeds?

A. You take a splinter off my cross, tie a few hairs to one end of it, dip the hairs into the pollen and lightly brush the pistils with it.

#6 oldtimer1

oldtimer1

Grumpy Old Git!

• Team UK420
  • 9803 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:40 PM

sodium benzoate is a preservative and can be found in fruits like cranberries too. 0,1% of copper sulfate will hardly be noticed in the dosage of 1-2 ml per litre, that would be like 0,0001 - 0,0002 % per litre solution. A Bordeaux mixture contains about 1% copper sulfate I believe. Of course you could give BioNova a call -_-

Who cares if the amounts are small it goes against all organic principles to add chemicals or use them unnecessarily. Its like GMO's no amount is acceptable.
Q. how do i make seeds?

A. You take a splinter off my cross, tie a few hairs to one end of it, dip the hairs into the pollen and lightly brush the pistils with it.

#7 DoctorD

DoctorD

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:25 PM

My understanding is its just yucca extract, its much more concentrated, ie no need for preservitives, it has uk organic certification, complies with (EEC) No 2092/91 regulations for organic food production also organic production in the usa.

I would not spray my plants with unknown chemicals, ie I do not know what Depactol is, I for sure do not want copper sulphate on my plants or in my compost, while it may be a fungicide I do not want to smoke its residuals.

all right.
so plant magic is totally organic.. didn't quite spot that.. not got organic cert on bottle(pic)

totaly agree with ot., no idea what depactol is.

DDoc

#8 I Zimbra

I Zimbra

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:18 AM

I chop up a lemon and chuck it in as i brew, this works great as a spreader, gives great coverage!
"Booze!" he shouted. at first I didn't know what he meant. I watched the massive hog breasting through the grass. "Holly Christ," he said "Thats Booze."

#9 highguy

highguy

Experienced marijuana consumer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:26 PM

You mix it with the essence after it's brewed. so it's 50% essence, 50% aerated water and 1.5 ml bio wetter per litre of liquid.

lol so if I had 1 litre of essence and 1 of water I add 3ml to the lot?
If a man empties his purse into his head, nobody can take it from him.

Benjamin Franklin

#10 webby

webby

THE DAM-BUSTER

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5007 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:38 PM

:wassnnme: so if I had 1 litre of essence and 1 of water I add 3ml to the lot?

Yes, thats correct :)
4 wheels move the body.....
2 wheels moves the soul.....

A Mites feeding ground

#11 Nausicca

Nausicca

Grinning madly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1810 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:41 PM

I chop up a lemon and chuck it in as i brew, this works great as a spreader, gives great coverage!

Really?

Haha, lovely, you've just dropped a clanger in a product thread :shock:

Any disadvantages of using this method?

#12 chickenlipsr4

chickenlipsr4

The deeper I go, the more knowledge I know

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2418 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:31 PM

Really?

Haha, lovely, you've just dropped a clanger in a product thread :wassnnme:

Any disadvantages of using this method?

Never tried it because I don't believe citric acid or lemon juice would act as a wetting agent.

The only disadvantage I can see is the dissapointment in finding it doesn't work.
Smile & Blue Satellite 2.2 X OG Kush
Celestial Temple With Noname

“It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong” - Voltaire
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Nietzsche

#13 wanabuyabank?

wanabuyabank?

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1616 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:15 AM

How often can this be used as a soil drench please? I'm thinking of spraying with the catalyst and then watering with this (i use autopots so will be the only time i water the top). I've just started 12/12 and was thinking of doing each once a week 1l of water in each pot (spray would prob be 1/2l), just applied essence so would I be right to do it next weekend and both at the same time or 2/3 days apart? ta

#14 _Poacher_

_Poacher_
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2010 - 01:44 PM

Ot1 uses the bio-wetter every time he waters but just minute amounts no where near the recommended dose for the soil drench on the bottle. how minute a dose in ml/l i dont know you would have to ask the man himself

#15 FlowwolF

FlowwolF

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2521 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:10 AM

Hey there PM folks - I find myself wondering just why this stuff is so damned expensive?!? You have any plans on bringing the price down? I mean that's © £72/litre! - Your other products seem rather reasonably priced indeed by comparison.

Cheers for your input.

',;~}~
FlowwolF Diaries:
NowCropped!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users