Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Naturalhigh

G.i. Grow Rotational Growing

43 posts in this topic

well guys...

i jsut bought one of these...has anyone seen one it production or used one? I think im goona be sticking to a farly short style crop....sensi star ....

does anyone have any ideas?

and as for the lights...i think i will be going with 600 watters...

post-17629-1176228414.jpg

Edited by Naturalhigh

So, does the hamster come with it, or do you have to supply your own? :yinyang:

What on earth is that???

Any more info on that?? You got it setup yet??

Wow which dimension is it from...Nar it looks the dogs left bullock m8...really looking forward to watching a grow from this gadget..... :(

how much? :yinyang:

Is that from Omega, or someone else?

I was thinking of getting their Volksgaarden, or whatever it's called - the smaller one - but i still don't have the room or inclination to do a 100 odd plant grow.

Good luck - i've not seen one of those and i don't think there's been a grow on this board with one - so i'm watching with interest.

Cheers,

Keye.

well its a about time to spice it up a notch on this board...well basicly theres rail that attach to the track or ( hamster wheel...when all in place it can take up to 240 plants..

well its a gi grow... not an Omega..the big differance is that this is a drip injection system and not one of those that brings the plants through the water. by not doing this, its a run to waste system with very little water waste. Cuz your not changing the water. just adding more... i'll keep you guys updated

Edited by Naturalhigh

Very interesting, not seen owt like that before! Look forward to seeing some results from that machine

Nice toy! Look forward to seeing it rammed full of bud! :rofl:

Good Luck :ouch:

Looks like a portal! ;)

It will be interesting to see it up and running,best of luck dude lol

Burnage B)

Looks like a portal!

It is! To a merrier world of The Green Emerald Land Of Ozzzzzzzzzzzz.

Cool stuff matey - can we have a pic of it all together, fully built? That is if my presumtion that the first pic is 'mid-build' is correct. I love it when stuff needs building and there's all the bits and good instructions and at the end of it you get weeeeeed.

Brilliant.

Grow on.... grow on.

Keye

Cant wait to see sensi star buds spilling out of the stargate :yep:

:ninja:

you guys are cracking me up with all this cracker box...lmao...this little " star gate "will put out close to 4 pounds of bud every 2 months... we will be using close t o144 clones...

Don't they use that system to grow stuff in space? Definitely looks like it should be orbiting a red dwarf somewhere...

aww wikid lol been waiting to see one of these in action lol "jaffar kree!" "err, yeah mate, in a bit, just chill snake head dude"