Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MU

The Best Horror Flick Of All Time?

856 posts in this topic

Yeah blab the scene in texas chain saw massacre where the beast thing put the man on the hook in the house makes me cringe no matter how manys times ive seen it before :yinyang:

:applause:

I actually quite like Lair of the White Worm it's one of ken russels better efforts, I bought a vampire motorcycle is a bit of a laugh too, they used to show that killer turd sequence all the time on the james whale radio show when the film first came out lol .

Yeah blab the scene in texas chain saw massacre where the beast thing put the man on the hook in the house makes me cringe no matter how manys times ive seen it before :rofl:

lol

are you talking about the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre or the remake ?

I thought it was a girl that got hung up on a hook in the first one ;) , I thought the remake was utter pants.

Sorry yeah im on about the original the remake was pish & your right it was a girl that gets put on the hook lol

Bleeding Ak47 .... ;)

The following are clips from some of the flicks mentioned in this thread so far.Click on the link to play or right click to save.

Bad Taste

Bloodsucking Freaks

Brain Damage

The Evil Dead

FrankenHooker

The Gore Gore Girls

Microwave Massacre (The Opening titles and explains why Mu likes it lol )

Return Of The Living dead

The Story Of Ricky

Street Trash

All and more goodies can be found at www.badmovies.org

Sorry yeah im on about the original the remake was pish & your right it was a girl that gets put on the hook lol

Bleeding Ak47 .... ;)

I agree that was a pretty nasty moment with the hook, TCM has to be one of the most effective horror films ever, I first saw it when I was about 9 I think, it was the first real horror film I ever saw and it scared the living crap out of me I had nightmares about it for weeks, I don't think any film could have that effect on me anymore .

yeh i watched jaws when i was a kid, and everytime i went to the local pool, i had visions of a shark taking me from underneath.... :rofl::doh:lollollollollol

....never mind swimming in the sea.

there is a difference between horror and gore movies, right lads??

i can't watch things like operations when they crack ur chest for open heart surgery.

and i avoided exorcist for like ages, and then finally watched it like 5 yrs ago to see hwat all the hype was about. as a believer in the devil and spirits, the story hit a chord with me but wasnt really scary. the bit that got to me was when everything was quiet and the little possessed bitch came down the stairs upside down with blood pouring out her mouth. that made me jump, but thats about it. so my conclusion is, that fear is in the mind, depending on ur beliefs and life experiences.

religious people like christians believe in possession as i do, so if u think too deep about it u can shit ur pants.

nothing else really scares me nowadays besides chicks with dicks lol;)

What no mention of last nights programme on snuff films??? I thought you gore freaks would have been right on it. Quite a few of the films mentioned here was on it, I turned off after the Cannibal Holocaust scenes, you lot like some weird, nasty shit lol

Someone mentioned before - these films are all well and good, but the ones with real animals being mutilated is just plain wrong i.e. Cannibal Holocaust.

The whole snuff thing ain't funny. I downloaded a movie a couple of years back expecting a cartoon, it turned out to be a russian soldier having his throt slit and being held down til he beld to death. lol

Soz - don't wanna turn this good thread on a downer.... ;)

I still haven't seen ichi the killer - is it worth a look?

also - it's not horror, but Requiem for a dream is perhaps one of the most disturbing films I have watched, want to see it again but down wanna put myself through it :rofl:

Microwave Massacre (The Opening titles and explains why Mu likes it)

:guitar: :guitar: :yahoo:

:guitar:

:guitar:

If anyone's into anime,I can recommend "Ayakashi:Classic Japanese Horror"

A collection of three classic Japanese horror stories: "Yotsuya Kaidan," the story of a wife betrayed by her husband who seeks vengeance even in death. "Tenshu Monogatari," the story of forbidden love between a goddess and a human, and "Bakeneko," the story of a mysterious cat monster with a vendetta against a certain family.

There are 11 episodes in total,7 of which have been fan-subbed so far with the rest to follow.

Available Here

ooohh, that reminds me - Urotsukidoji - Legend of the overfiend ....affectionately known as demon dick :guitar: :guitar:

post-5112-1145445138_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blabblabberbab

The thing that disturbed me about Cannibal Holocaust was that all the production values and acting are so unbelievably bad - but when they start chopping up the cast it looked so realistic (even by todays standards) that I was never quite certain if they just killed off the actors to save on the budget :yinyang:

Forgot to mention last night - the Reanimator films - got a bit shite from 3rd one onwards but the first two are great :wink:

Also the first two Phastasm films were pretty good before the series disappeared up its own arsehole :)

Edited by OMH