Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jack?

Help with forcing flower

Currently got three different autos on the go. One nearing chop , one a few weeks into flower and then the RGS GSC auto that's doing sod all. It's got a load of pre flowers but absolutely no bud or anything  that looks like its gonna bud .

It went in with the one that's a few weeks into flower and there's miles between them, and this ones in a much smaller pot than the other two so expected it to be well underway by now. Gone past week 6 now. 

Its the second one of these that I have tried and the other did the exact same thing. I ended up throwing the last one and now considering slinging this one. 

Only it's looking pretty healthy

I can not switch the lights off due to I'm growing in my garage and the lights are running 24/7 to maintain heat and environment.

Considered putting it in a black bag in the tent but that's not gonna be complete darkness? 

If it turns out to not be a auto I guess it wouldn't flower no matter what due to my lights being 24/7? 

Any suggestions

Put it into a card board box or similar and should be fine - just remember to take it off and put it over again every 12 hrs - i do something similar when flowering males

1 person likes this

Ahh right , I can only go in the garage every few days so that's not possible.

Can autos sometimes just need the darkness to kick in or is more likely I have a fem seeds , maybe it's a mix up in pacaging. 

Put the room on 18hr of light or even less for a 2 weeks. 

Lights need to run 24/7 to keep my temps and humidity consistent.

Maybe just throwing it is for the best. Got some creme caramel seeds to use up 

I had a kush that took over 16 weeks to finish and sat there for weeks with preflowers doing nothing, maybe just give it a bit longer 

good luck 

M