Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Indiana Bubblegum

83 posts in this topic

So not a nighttime smoke unless over indulged?

It's a happy medium, it won't get you up cleaning the house, but it's not a sledgehammer either.

Edited by MindSoup
3 people like this

Fast delivery as always Joolz :yep:

Buzzing to get those Indiana Bubblegums in the dirt, but after having spider mites for the first time in my 12 years of growing, I'm going to use Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl as my test run for the all clear.

Hoovered and bleached the tent to fuck 8 times now. So hopefully no more spider mites next grow, then it's Indiana Bubblegum time :smoke:

Love the free sample and stickers too.

Long live UK420

large.61533bcdc9d2f_UK420order..jpg

10 people like this

Decided i will get a pack of these over Psychosis BX1 from kg beans....

Everything i have now has some level of cheese in the phenotype so the Psychosis can wait.
Having something really fruity and bubblegum'eque will be a nice addition and change.

Been waiting months to finally get some of FDM's offerings in the ground and now another weeks wait ontop of a weeks delivery to this side of the world lol

@Green Dogg Same selection as me!
We should have a cheeky grow off hehe.

3 people like this

4 hours ago, Thai Stick said:

@Green Dogg Same selection as me!
We should have a cheeky grow off hehe.

I'm game mate, but only if you agree to the grow off ending around week 6 of flower, as that's when my grows like to take a quick nosedive lol 

Edited by Green Dogg
2 people like this

18 hours ago, Green Dogg said:

I'm game mate, but only if you agree to the grow off ending around week 6 of flower, as that's when my grows like to take a quick nosedive lol 

Oh...what happens at around week 6 bud?

back in stock and all advanced orders posted out today :yep:

12 people like this

just opened my post and i have my seeds, and a free pack of pups xx and a sampler of 'janis' along with some stickers

top service and very generous, thanks @Joolz :)

7 people like this

Some nice bubblegum and sweet tooth mmm. Back when some Indica's were fruity and had no hint of kush or dawg with an uplifting high that got a bit stoney after. (Although still Afghan Gene's in them)

2 people like this

As above a thanks to joolz for the service and the generous freebies, great stuff! :thumsup: 

Can't wait to take a trip back in time with some bubblegum :P

Cheers guys :yinyang:

3 people like this

Mine arrived safely this morning, thanks for the janis and pups xx freebies :smokin:

3 people like this

Got mine today as well.  Cheers @Joolz for the usual speedy service :)  

So I paid £50 for a packet of 10+ seeds, also get a pack of Pups xx and the sampler pack of Durban Thai Highflyer. Talk about value for money, it's second to none, that's for sure!!! and with free P&P.  

I really do effing love this place and thanks to all in the team,  UK420 Rocks man :bong:

11 people like this

2 hours ago, shire said:

I really do effing love this place and thanks to all in the team,  UK420 Rocks man 

feeling is mutual and glad they arrived ok :yinyang:

4 people like this

I’ve been naughty and snagged a nug of the bubble gum. Only a small one so it had dried enough to break up n smoke. Totally tropical. Can’t wait for this to dry proper if this is owt to go by. Obviously with gum in mind first thing I thought was juicyfruit. It might alter once it’s proper dry n jarred into a more recognisable bubblegum. Not sure if I’ve done it right but that’s what I can taste. Tasty stuff :eat:

10 people like this

Can’t wait to get my seeds Iv smoked a true bubble gum tasting and smelling plant before around 15 years ago that a friend grew out and I hope I find something similar to that girl. @Joolz not sure how often your checking the P.O. Box but my payment should of arrived by now :yep:

1 person likes this