Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

monkeypig

review for purchases

16 posts in this topic

I thought I'd just give some feedback for my purchase from one tree. First off the pricing was very keen with the generous 15% discount. Packaging was absolutely brilliantly done. Not a single sign of where the package was sent from, wrapped in black plastic and so well padded inside they could have been shipping the family crystal. They were slightly let down by their courier but you can't blame them for that. You can however commend them for how they handled the slight letdown and their good communication.

All in all a good buy from a new site sponsor, thanks guys.

17 people like this

Thank you @monkeypigfor the review. It really is appreciated :oldtoker:

4 people like this

Took delivery today of my first order with you.  Packaging very stealthy, you have a happy customer here. I will be ordering again from you.

atb shire

5 people like this

Thank you kindly @shire for your feedback, it really is appreciated. :oldtoker:

2 people like this

Just wanted to echo everyone elses experience, the 15% off is very generous, everything was very well packaged and turnaround from order to delivery was good :yep:

2 people like this

hey @Exhale thank you for leaving a comment on your shopping experience, we really do appreciate it. Hopefully you'll use us again in the future. Take it easy :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, One Tree Horticulture said:

hey @Exhale thank you for leaving a comment on your shopping experience, we really do appreciate it. Hopefully you'll use us again in the future. Take it easy :oldtoker:

Do you run another shop?

1 person likes this

Hey @wifi-user We just have the one shop location and the online shop :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@One Tree Horticulture

Pity you only take Paypal. I want to order 5 items and I have to pay this way. Would easily prefer CC or Bank transfer. Forget that I see you don't have to have a PP account

Edited by Larry Badgeley
I see you don't need a PP
1 person likes this

Hi @Larry Badgeley thank you for your feedback. We do take card payments through the website there was an issue with paypal but it has all been resolved. I have also added the checkout button to choose which payment type which will also make it easier. Hope this helps :oldtoker:

2 people like this

@Larry BadgeleyExcellent! We're on it, thanks very much for your order.

2 people like this

10/10

Went to the shop, good location tucked away on a industrial estate, subtle :)

Proper grow shop! I asked the bloke if he had any 5L nutes he shot up and grabbed the nutes of the shelf black bagged them both before I had chance to turn around lol

Pot saucers got put in a heavy duty bin-liner with a tub of Charge frass for free :) 

5 people like this

Thank you for leaving feedback @wifi-user we really appreciate it. Good luck with everything :oldtoker:

2 people like this

Thanks Guys.

Ordered  Monday, shipped Tuesday, arrived Wednesday. Bubble wrap, cardboard, black wrap meant nothing was getting damaged or seen in transit and 15% off using UK420 is a nice touch :yep:

2 people like this