Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

B-real

Ethanol recomendations

So you guys have helped me come to the conclusion food grade ethanol is the most appropriate substance i should use to wash the triches to make a vapable product.

I'm coming to another dead end so would like a little more support in my choosing.

I can find undentured or dentured basically the one of those which is the bad one still with impurities still.

Anyone recommend or tell me where I can get the stuff I'm needing.

1 person likes this

Spirytus is usually the easiest for us to get. Should be able to find it through google

3 people like this

Or search Balkan 176° Vodka for slightly cheaper and less ABV

If you want the best product for vaping cartridges, you should invest in Rosin press and/or dry sift screens. No point wasting money on fancy vodka, squish some sift for a solvent free experience that won't cost much after the initial investment, and less risk of burning your face off. 

Vapefiend do a product that incorporates Rosin oil using a little heat. 

1 person likes this

53 minutes ago, Bubbles Depot said:

Spirytus is usually the easiest for us to get. Should be able to find it through google

Lots of Eastern European shops round my way, I can pick up Spirtytus in them for about £25 bottle. I tried a sip of it....almost blew my head off!

3 people like this

Thank you gentlemen/gentledudettes 

@Slippy One

I have seen a rosin press off a well known auction site for 150 that's I think a 4 ton press the cheapest unless it's  a tiny hand press 1 forc50 quid .

Also I have seen a heat it your self where you fill a metal peice put it in a vice and blow torch while slowly closing the vice and the end product runs out of the end .looks like alot of faff for a tiny amount.

4 hours ago, B-real said:

Thank you gentlemen/gentledudettes 

@Slippy One

I have seen a rosin press off a well known auction site for 150 that's I think a 4 ton press the cheapest unless it's  a tiny hand press 1 forc50 quid .

Also I have seen a heat it your self where you fill a metal peice put it in a vice and blow torch while slowly closing the vice and the end product runs out of the end .looks like alot of faff for a tiny amount.

Yep, there's a lot of faff whatever you do making cartridges but solvent free is always best. Have you seen the Dynavap? It's dry herb vape, but i wonder if they do one that's good for rosin or bubble/sift? Cut out the cartridges. Unless making a vape liquid is the aim, then go for it. Just stay clear of blowtorches. :yep:

1 person likes this

In non denatured you're looking for.

Before the whole pandemic it was easy to get, now it's a pain and expensive. I just got a 1l deliveredbfor about £25 which worked out cheaper than spyritus. Had to order it from Italy mind, came fairly quickly, can send you the link if you're interested.

From my personal experience of vape carts, tried most the liquifiers etc. The only method I'd recommend is serVm from massterpenes for rosin (works with qwet and bho) as is just a flavourless terpene with a carrier that stops rosin from gamming up literally just takes a few drops per gram of rosin so Ur pretty much only consuming the concentrate.

You can also use straight terpenes (flavourless or otherwise) when using qwet or bho. Google massterpenes and have a read up.

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, OLaC said:

Before the whole pandemic it was easy to get, now it's a pain and expensive. I just got a 1l deliveredbfor about £25 which worked out cheaper than spyritus. Had to order it from Italy mind, came fairly quickly, can send you the link if you're interested.

From my personal experience of vape carts, tried most the liquifiers etc. The only method I'd recommend is serVm from massterpenes for rosin (works with qwet and bho) as is just a flavourless terpene with a carrier that stops rosin from gamming up literally just takes a few drops per gram of rosin so Ur pretty much only consuming the concentrate.

You can also use straight terpenes (flavourless or otherwise) when using qwet or bho. Google massterpenes and have a read up.

Yeah i was a bit shocked when I went to get more iso on ebay recently. 1L cost more than i paid for 5L before Christmas.

I've never mixed up my oil/rosin to smoke in carts. I just bought the ones you could chuck it in as is. But I don't trust those vapes since my battery malfunctioned and 0.5g of bho vapour wafted out of my back pocket and filled the pub... nowadays I just stick to the Mighty. 

But my friends have been bugging me to make them some carts so I'll have to give this a go sometime. Thanks for the tip

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Yep, there's a lot of faff whatever you do making cartridges but solvent free is always best. Have you seen the Dynavap? It's dry herb vape, but i wonder if they do one that's good for rosin or bubble/sift? Cut out the cartridges. Unless making a vape liquid is the aim, then go for it. Just stay clear of blowtorches. :yep:

I got a dual pico today and I'm buying a sai atomizer there the shit by all accounts I can't wait.check it out the sai for dabs

4 hours ago, OLaC said:

3 hours ago, Bubbles Depot said:

Yeah i was a bit shocked when I went to get more iso on ebay recently. 1L cost more than i paid for 5L before Christmas.

I've never mixed up my oil/rosin to smoke in carts. I just bought the ones you could chuck it in as is. But I don't trust those vapes since my battery malfunctioned and 0.5g of bho vapour wafted out of my back pocket and filled the pub... nowadays I just stick to the Mighty. 

But my friends have been bugging me to make them some carts so I'll have to give this a go sometime. Thanks for the tip

Hi guys I'm not wanting to make carts I want to make shatter or a dabbable product I have no idea about carts to vape .

Vape shatter on a sainarra