Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nervous

Strains from the US (that you can't get in the UK)

84 posts in this topic
30 minutes ago, twigs said:

lol  

i don’t care and didn’t comment on what happened when it was there lol 

im correcting your statement that is ‘skunk’ was “from a dutch guy” because everybody knows it wasn’t lol 

people in america cali was breeding in the 20’s before it was illegal, just in case you didn’t know :stoned: 

The Chinese 100s of years ago 

On 1/12/2020 at 3:41 PM, OJAE said:

he's planting it just to satisfy the curiosity of why they cost so much.

that's an insane if he paid for them? or was he just testing them?

18 minutes ago, Limey Gas man said:

The Chinese 100s of years ago 

try 1000’s :stoned: 

2 people like this

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

that's an insane if he paid for them? or was he just testing them?

He was sent them from a friend. he gets sent a lot of stuff from his youtube community. Anyway the candy rain DID NOT POP! He planted it straight in soil which I read on ICmag is not recommended. he has 2 left and planted something else in its place.

Edited by OJAE

talking about American dope  i was offered 3 grams yesterday for £85  .........i said to this geezer ...... fuk me taff i live in wales i dont fuking own it lol  ewe mad fuka get over the 7 bridge with them shiny pots ewe bought off the web ....  them daft fuka`s will buy it lol   money money money :notworthy:   i`d rather flog a dead horse. lol

1 person likes this

58 minutes ago, thekingofobsolete said:

talking about American dope  i was offered 3 grams yesterday for £85  .........i said to this geezer ...... fuk me taff i live in wales i dont fuking own it lol  ewe mad fuka get over the 7 bridge with them shiny pots ewe bought off the web ....  them daft fuka`s will buy it lol   money money money :notworthy:   i`d rather flog a dead horse. lol

Sad thing is there will be someone willing to pay £85 for 3G of “Cali”

1 person likes this

On 12/01/2020 at 10:24 AM, Nervous said:

I know there are some seeds which are a little harder to get in the UK (if at all). 

I've got a video call with a friend from the US coming up later today. I'm considering asking if they can post me some. 

Any suggestions?  

Anything from seedjunky genetics