Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

highway_017

PGR 'Cali' weed.

68 posts in this topic

If you can shed any light on it all I'd be fascinated to hear. This bottle of organic nutrient  I'm using definitely is molasses based, what else I'd love to know!

2 people like this

1 minute ago, michaeldbc said:

Couple of weeks you won't get back lol

It is well worth it Mate. Couple years bro. Big plans.. Big plans indeed. Could be a bit of a game-changer.. :ninja:

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, zone_coasting said:

If you can shed any light on it all I'd be fascinated to hear. This bottle of organic nutrient  I'm using definitely is molasses based, what else I'd love to know!

I would imagine quite close to what I listed. I am trying to find out more but the nutrient companies won't tell you upfront. Believe me. I have asked. :yep:

2 people like this

as said by others in this thread you only need a good grow and bloom nutes to grow great canna. 

all i use is bio bizz grow, or fish mix, and b bizz bloom, plus a splash of seaweed extract now n then. i allso spray the plants all through veg with seaweed extract, keeps them nice and green, and full of vigour. i used to use boosters and pk years ago ,but not no more. since i ditched all the chemicals my weed tastes great,and my lungs aint as fooked. 

the biggest buds ive ever grew were when i used to mix in bat guano powder into my soil at the last pot up before flowering, i used to mix a capfull into hot water and mix into my bio bizz grow/ bloom mix in flower too, nothing ive used since has given buds like that, they were rock hard and very sweet tasting. vintage bat guano it was called, i stopped using it when guanokalong came along full of dead beetles tho. lol 

2 people like this

8 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

fuk knows but i know peeps paying  £80 for half a quater it must be good shit. lol   dozy cunts :beer:

Sorry, I was drunk lol.

1 person likes this

On 06/12/2019 at 11:56 PM, HEMPFRUIT said:

Genetics/environment  and a vac packer lol ...commercial buds have normally been vac pack half of erm didn't look that way when went in..don't get me wrong iv grown buds like rocks but you can normally see most commercial has been vacked up..

Iv smoked a few cali bits also you will notice if you get some genuine tins/jars packege in house it's not always rock buds ..this is because it dosnt get vac packed  and you also may notice the trichomes are not squished much like when we  grow our own...:yinyang:

Yes seems to be a combination of not drying properly and then getting vac packed

oh and of course when they say Cali they mean grown in a bedsit in Bradford

isnt it suddenly amazing how all this pre packed Cali weed has suddenly found a way to be smuggled in in huge amounts that could be before.

but hey slap it in a Cali bag and charge twice the price.

had a few packs and let’s be honest it’s crap, if that’s what’s grown in the USA then I’ll stick with uk weed

2 people like this

Many of these pgrs are totally naturally occurring by the way. Triacontanol is naturally produced in good quantities by alfalfa. Salicylic acid is in aloe Vera etc. We all grow with these things especially organic growers. Triacontanol doesn't cause rock hard buds by the way, I find it primarily best for veg and flower set. If you use too much late flower you get a lot of foxtailing. 

Then you've got the dodgey ones like paclobutrazol etc which cause your plant to stunt its stretch and form buds like stones with poor trichome coverage and tonnes of pistils.

I've never ever seen any pgr grown bud over about a 3 out of 10 by the way and you shouldn't smoke it regardless. A lot of dense, vac packed and "sculpted trim" (aka ruined again) bud gets accused of being pgr bud by the way. Real pgr flower of the type we are talking about here is quite distinctive. 

Just don't over feed your plants. If you're growing with salts the least possible the better like many have said already. Over fed flower especially with all these boosters has a really distinctive crap taste (your average local dealer weed will be a primary example). It's sweet but not a true expression of the plant. 

As far as cali goes, half of it isn't even cali. Butttttt It's extremely easy to post to the UK so it's not a case of it can't be real because how would it make it, because i know people buying it by the bucket load and it gets stopped by customs about once in a blue moon. Cali usually ranges in quality from mediocre to slightly above mediocre. 100% not worth the extortionate price tag. Some of its pretty good but you're talking major money (triple the price of UK) for something you can definitely do yourself... 

Edited by Sargares
7 people like this

Snowstorm ultra.