Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dotz

24/4 then 12/12...should i go back to 24/4?

Blue Cheese auto in co coir.

This was in a wardrobe under a 125w enviro, 20hr on 4hr off for 4 weeks. Once it had grown too big and needed to go under my 250w HPS, I was still finishing off a 12/12 plant so my Blue Cheese went in under the 12/12 light for about 4 weeks.  

Now that my 12/12 plant has finished, I’m not sure if I should just continue with my auto under 12/12 light or should I change the light back to 20 on 4 off? 

I would like to do this but don’t want to cause any unnecessary stress. 

What do you think? 

Posted (edited)

I've grown one auto by accident and it stayed under 12/12 its whole life.  Really small and disappointing plant.  I thought it was a photo.  I couldn't, but would have been much better off increasing the light hours.

Edited by FatBoy77

20/4, just finished one on 12/12, piss poor, switch her back mate :skin_up:

Posted (edited)

How well has the auto filled-out? I mean, 8 weeks old so there won't be much more growth now anyway - just swelling and ripening.

Edited by JJJ

I’d switch back, doubt it will cause any stress with the ruderalis being bred in to make it an autoflower but will give her more time to do her thing with the extra hours to soak up light. 

thanks for the replies.

yes im going to flip the lights back on to 20hrs on 4hrs off.

i just do the odd auto in between regular grows.

cheers.

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, dotz said:

thanks for the replies.

yes im going to flip the lights back on to 20hrs on 4hrs off.

i just do the odd auto in between regular grows.

cheers.

I go through something like that too, fem inside through winter usually though and think autos are perfect for outdoor UK so run them when I can or if there’s space in a tent.  

I would take it up 2 when on and down 2 on the off hours each day if that makes sense till you get to 20/4 maybe???