Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Bust a nug

Dinachem in DWC with COB LED

Last week I popped 3x Dinachem and all 3 germinated. I heard that it was Dinafems peoples favorite.

b6xgpWa.jpg?1

growing in a 3x3 tent along with other strains from other Breeders. 300 COB LED 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Good to see more dinachems going. Don't see this strain enough really! Good luck 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Sargares said:

Good to see more dinachems going. Don't see this strain enough really! Good luck 

 

We don't see many DinaChem grows and I don't know why :)

 

If your after a ChemDawg type strain our DinaChem is perfect  ;)

 

If you get that "Guava" pheno your in for a real treat :headbang:

 

@Bust a nug your off to a flying start mate ;)

 

Let's see what you can do with this Dinafem girl  :yep:

 

All the best  :bong:

 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Girls doing great

Topped for the first time and added the SCROG to start training. Planing to start bending in 2 weeks.

My attemps #3 at scrog and I can tell that this time will need a lot of creativity. 6 different strains will be challenging.

 

ZOBx76v.jpg?1

I'm going to think about a way to shape these guys with their growth rate. Dinachems(2 at far right corners and 1 at right middle) and the ones on the left corners are quite stout. 2 young ones that have slower growth and even tighter internodes. 2 have more spaced nodes and are always praying. I am looking forward to this grow :cowboy:. the 2 very small ones are clones and have yet to root. I will most likely have to cull them.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@Bust a nug Nice growth spurt over the last week mate :yep:

 

Progessing well :headbang:

 

All the best  :bong:

 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

ALL HAIL THE HYDROPONIC VEG GROWTH

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

ALL HAIL THE HYDROPONIC VEG GROWTH

1jT3vyE.jpgReorganised my plants. The 3 dinachems are now on the right. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

This grow has been terminated sadly :blub::blub:

 

My level indicator tube came loose and I got flooded. 10 Gallon of water everywhere. I had to clean the mess and empty the room for it to dry. I had to cull all the plants because i had nowhere safe to keep them meanwhile. I should be back on track in a week but I don't know when I will start my next grow...Things to figure such as getting new seeds and new setup....

 

Stay safe guys :crybaby::crybaby:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 24/08/2019 at 11:17 PM, Bust a nug said:

This grow has been terminated sadly :blub::blub:

 

My level indicator tube came loose and I got flooded. 10 Gallon of water everywhere. I had to clean the mess and empty the room for it to dry. I had to cull all the plants because i had nowhere safe to keep them meanwhile. I should be back on track in a week but I don't know when I will start my next grow...Things to figure such as getting new seeds and new setup....

 

Stay safe guys :crybaby::crybaby:

 

So sorry to read this mate :(:(

 

When you can use the PM system drop me a line and I'll see if I can assist with your next grow  (seed wise)

 

All the best  :bong:

 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 27/08/2019 at 3:38 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

 

So sorry to read this mate :(:(

 

When you can use the PM system drop me a line and I'll see if I can assist with your next grow  (seed wise)

 

All the best  :bong:

 

Mark..

Thank you the offer Mark you are very kind. I managed to get some seeds of a delicious strains. And another one :police:

I'll be starting a new grow this weekend while I relax from work. Maybe you could hold on to that offer and assist in the grow after this one :cowboy::cowboy:.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 30/08/2019 at 5:30 AM, Bust a nug said:

Maybe you could hold on to that offer and assist in the grow after this one :cowboy::cowboy:.

 

That works for me mate ;)

 

Drop that PM when needed  :yep:

 

All the best  :bong:

 

Mark..

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now