Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Arshlay

Good for some low stress training.

63 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here's my plant at 21 days. Barneys farm zkittles og auto. Really proud of this one the first leaves are huuuge! The pic is to show my hand for reference. Is it ready for lst? Thanks large.IMG_20190709_192222.jpglarge.IMG_20190709_192257.jpg

Edited by Arshlay
1 person likes this

Let her stretch a bit mate and see how she looks, no rush

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Let her stretch a bit mate and see how she looks, no rush

lol only just seen this. I've pegged it down, shall I remove it for abit? The stalk is pretty hench and tough to bend. I'm guessing it's the og genetics in it maybe? 

Edit* took it off ill leave it another week. Cheers

Edited by Arshlay

IMG-20190711-192333-3764.jpg

Looks OK to me.  If nothing went wrong then you could have left it.  The leaves looked like they were already turning upwards again.

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, JJJ said:

IMG-20190711-192333-3764.jpg

Looks OK to me.  If nothing went wrong then you could have left it.  The leaves looked like they were already turning upwards again.

seen you've found my upload lol. I was in 2 minds just because how thick the stem is especially at the bottom. 

1 person likes this

i did1 of mine early on and its doing fine, and i did it the the stunted ones and it seems to have sped them up

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Arshlay said:

seen you've found my upload lol. I was in 2 minds just because how thick the stem is especially at the bottom. 

It's only going to get stronger now that you've bent it.  I'd be tempted to get it tied back down before it becomes too tough to bend.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, JJJ said:

It's only going to get stronger now that you've bent it.  I'd be tempted to get it tied back down before it becomes too tough to bend.

Done it lol. I sorta thought that. Just don't want anything to go wrong. Still not fed her. My thinking was when I top dressed the pot to fill it up, thats another load of nutrients for it to use. Still only feeding water and there's no sign of it needing anything else 24 days in.  Love the plagron batmix it just works. 

2 people like this

Will be going outside when the smell gets worse. It's coming through the floor boards. Do those gel odour neutralisers work if I put one down the cellar. The Mrs is getting a bag on lol:no:

Jesus... If it's stinking already then you're in for a time of it.  Haven't you got a carbon filter?  Ona gel/block is good stuff but a CF is needed for indoor growing.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, JJJ said:

Jesus... If it's stinking already then you're in for a time of it.  Haven't you got a carbon filter?  Ona gel/block is good stuff but a CF is needed for indoor growing.

No mate haven't got one. My intention was to just veg it strong enough to go outside while the weather was shit. Think I'm pushing it this far lol. Or would a ona gel work for a few more weeks? 

2 hours ago, Arshlay said:

No mate haven't got one. My intention was to just veg it strong enough to go outside while the weather was shit. Think I'm pushing it this far lol. Or would a ona gel work for a few more weeks? 

If you open a tub of Ona and place it in front of a fan so it circulates around the room, that'll do just fine.  It's really powerful stuff.

1 person likes this

Gets better this does. I noticed the stem started pushing the peg up so I pushed it back down and ended up snapping the stem nearly half way through it. Bastard thing! I've propped the stem back up to fuse it back together. Hope it pulls through because it's still so short just super bushy. 

2 people like this

Tape that bitch up. I used sellotape last time and healed right up with a huge knuckle, helps keep infection out too.

2 people like this

Shit. That sucks. Hope she pulls through.  Either way the other tops are going to race up now so not a total loss.  Those pegs aren't great anchor points as you've just discovered. Best to tie down and use the holes in the air pot as an anchor point. Alternatively you can use fishing weights on string to hold them down.  That way you can move them around as the plant grows.  Do you have any pics of the break?