Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dirk_Diggler147

Smoking in the grow room

Not sure if this should be here...

After my grow is done I was thinking about smoking in the grow tent as it will have the extractor running with carbon filter.

I think I would get really paranoid smoking in my back garden when my newly harvested stash is nearby, what does everyone else do?

Thanks

1 person likes this

Just now, Dirk_Diggler147 said:

After my grow is done I was thinking about smoking in the grow tent as it will have the extractor running with carbon filter.

I think I would get really paranoid smoking in my back garden when my newly harvested stash is nearby, what does everyone else do?

Thanks

most of us just head round to your place and smoke in your back garden mate :yes:

20 people like this

1 hour ago, Dirk_Diggler147 said:

Thanks

with a little light music why not if it stops your paranoia

where do you usually smoke?  I'd prob smoke there :) 

1 person likes this

Just do you mate ;) 

Farmer G 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Id be careful you dont set fire to it. I just smoke in the same room as the tent, cant imagine it being very nice sitting inside the tent. Also wouldn’t dare smoke in the garden either like you say, someone would call the police round here straight away.

Im paranoid as fuck these days about someone catching me i wont even have a vape with the windows open i feel like some sort of prisoner in my own home.

Edited by StevieRays

2 hours ago, StevieRays said:

m paranoid as fuck these days about someone catching me i wont even have a vape with the windows open i feel like some sort of prisoner in my own home

Thats Terrible mate,

I used to blaze a lot more than I do now, wherever I was I really didn’t care what people thought, but matured a bit I have, now taking others feelings into account a bit , or I am turning into a right soppy cunt, either way I have 3 carbon filters running in my shed, 1 in each groom and another to clean the smoke that I exhale, it makes a massive difference in the shed smell wise but I still stink of weed, just not quite as much so.

I don’t talk to my neighbors about my smoking, but we have an unspoken agreement,(in my head we do anyway) basically first come first served, if they are in the garden I won’t go out there and smoke, filter or not, when I do smoke in the garden it’s away from the buildings and I make myself aware which way the wind is going, but paranoid nah not me, :pitchfork:

Take it easy. Jj

5 people like this

carbon filter in corner of living room whirring away. its a six inch rhino with a 4inch rvk and odour sock on top(knew i would find a use for that shit thing, it catches the carbon dust from the filter.)

3 people like this

I’d rather them think I smoke weed, rather than grow, so I blaze in my back garden.

1 person likes this

Just suck the smoke out of the air with a big syringe then blow it into the toilet.

1 person likes this