Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Stashmonger

Sensi: Early Skunk Auto first grow ever. Guerrilla.

41 posts in this topic

Here's my first ever attempt to grow ny medicine. 

Going gorrilla. 

Sensi: Early Skunk Autos (purchased prior to discovering the uk gorrilla best strains 2017 & 2018 on here. dammit. All you fastdeisel, serious6 and dfg growers out there, I'm super excited to see your girls). 

Mine Germinated 4th May. 

Started indoors on windowsill. 

Transplanted to slightly bigger but better draining / breathing pots and started hardening off in the garden. 

They're in cheap shop bought compost with added beneficials. 

Now in "plot 1" all together. 

2 will stay in the ground, the rest will be planted in other locations over the course of this week. 

4 people like this

Good luck man. Not too late to order/start some of those strains you mentioned for a late plant out :yep:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Jack010 @LivelyUpYourself

@cumbriangreen

Thanks for checking out my post. 

Struggling to upload photos using my phone. Any tips will be gratefully recieved. 

Lively, you actually make a very valid point. Serious temptation there!  Unfortunately I loose the privilege of having a place to look after seedlings in 2 days time.

Is there a seed strong enough to be thrown into some half decent ground (at lat 51uk) and be left to germinate and grow with minimum help? 

Thanks

Edited by Stashmonger
2 people like this

No worries pal. Never tried starting seeds in the ground outdoor myself, don't doubt it has/could be done but probs with lower success rate I'd imagine.

If you want to start outdoor check out some of Amarillo Slim's posts, will try and tag you in one if I find it :yep:

Update:  Plot number 1, Situated inside a large bramble and hawthorn Bush, sees major progress today. 
Finally filled the bulk-bag-raised-bed.

large.IMG-20190607-WA0004.jpg

Before filling it, I turned the soil underneath and cut open the bottom of the bulkbag to allow roots to venture into the ground.
30 tomato growbags painstakingly walked into the countryside over the course of the last 6 months have now been emptied into the bed. 

3 sensi Early Skunk Autos are finally in the plot, they'll get planted properly after vermiculite and beneficials have been added.
There'll also be a shiva skunk and an early skunk photo going into the bed. 

All this rain and humidity hopefully will get that compost moistened up nicely

11 people like this

Fuck me fella that is a lot of dirt! How many liters? I admire your hard work, I'd imagine you'd get better results splitting all that into 20-30l tubs and doing 15-20 plants. 

5 people like this

@cumbriangreen they were smaller bags, 20ltrs i think. (able to go in a rucksack). 

The idea is to create a raised bed to help the plants get light and we'll hopefully use this site a few times. 

With the bed being raised it also helps keep pests off them.... Hopefully. 

U guess we could have used air pots but they wouldn't have had the height i desire. 

Still need to chop down some more foliage to improve light anyway. 

I've got another similar site where the girls are going straight into the ground, it'll mame for an interesting comparison. 

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

@cumbriangreen they were smaller bags, 20ltrs i think. (able to go in a rucksack). 

The idea is to create a raised bed to help the plants get light and we'll hopefully use this site a few times. 

With the bed being raised it also helps keep pests off them.... Hopefully. 

U guess we could have used air pots but they wouldn't have had the height i desire. 

Still need to chop down some more foliage to improve light anyway. 

I've got another similar site where the girls are going straight into the ground, it'll mame for an interesting comparison. 

All that soil would be better used in a bed, next season, turn the plot over and add all that compost. 

Could fit more plants there as well then.

3 people like this

@Jack010@cumbriangreen thanks for the advice. 

Yeah that's what we'll do. 

During the winter I'll be able to dramatically cut back the trees and bushes that are shading the plot. 

We don't really like putting more than 5 plants in a spot for a couple of reasons. 

1) local police force are keen on catching stoners and plants. I sometimes wished i lived in avon Somerset or durham where its defacto decriminalised. 

2) plot is close enough to a dog walking path that too many plants would be smelt. 

3) Spreading the plants over multiple sites increases the chances of a successful harvest. 

5 people like this

Great diary. I am doing sensi early Skunk photos and my girls are mahoosive already!

1 person likes this

Thanks for watching. 

When did you pop your early skunk beans? Did you start them indoorz? 

We've just added clay balls to the top of the bulkbag to help lock in the moisture. Waste of time? large.IMG-20190615-WA0005.jpg

Also,  heres a couple of pics of our dual carriageway verge plot

large.IMG-20190609-WA0003.jpglarge.IMG-20190611-WA0002.jpglarge.IMG-20190609-WA0005.jpg

Feedback always welcome, no matter how harsh

7 people like this

And my idea I had for a portable, self sufficiant, no-smell drying balloon. 

large.IMG-20190610-WA0004.jpg

I haven't drawn it, but there's an inlet hose that goes to the bottom of the bag.

The hose is fed by a battery powered/solar charging aquarium pump. (cheap off amazon/ebay) 

It passively exhausts through the carbon filter. 

The whole thing can be hung under a tree, in a shed, garage, loft, wardrobe.  

This design is called the "Disk" because its all about the PLY disk that holds eveything. 

I think my next version called "The Pipe" will be better. 

Instead of the ply disk, a sectiin of wastepipe is used to hang the bag. 

The pipe is filled with activated carbon and the inlet hose passes through the carbon all the way to the bottom of the bag/balloon. 

5 people like this

And here's the Pipe version, 
I've actually opted to use a 4" to 6" reducer. Wider end for attaching the bag, narrower end to be filled with activated charcoal.

I've removed the drying basket/net to better show the inlet.

You could just hang the buds using string.

The air pump can be situated away from the balloon (as drawn) or it could be attached to side of  the asembly

large.5d054bfff219f_mk2.2.jpglarge.5d054bed3cfa8_mk2.jpg

5 people like this

all your plants look nice, I bet they are much bigger now, good spot by the looks of it, homemade dryer looks mad but If you can get it working you might be onto something..
could get them mass-produced, surely a market for them with so many growers trying using shady methods, look forward to fresh pictures.