Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sarahnya

Sativa Dom Strains?

Thinking of doing my 3rd grow in Feb. 

I did Indica first time, then sativa dim autos and now I'd like to try sativa dom photos. 

I'm looking for a good strong energetic high without the massive stone can't be bothered to do owt at the end (which the autos pasted me with lol). 

I'm looking at Durban Poison, Strawberry Cough, ace Malawi and amnesia haze.  Are these gonna give me what I'm looking for or do you have better recommendations. 

I'll be growing with 2m x 1.2m tent, 600w hps in organic soil. 

2 people like this

I have never grown it but smoked a fair bit of a friends ace seeds malawi, I found it very strong but he kept asking me to swap some for some dawg as it wasn't his cup of tea.. I think Im going to start a search for a manageable malawi for my space some time very soon.

atb

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Durbans all seem to hermie indoors. Amnesia isn't a clear high at all haha. Most of the strawberry cough seeds seem dubious to me.... 

If you want a good sativa high.... Western winds from sargamartha. Its kali mist but the original kali mist before it got messed with (ruined.)

Edit: I also liked sannies Jack. It's not a pure sativa high but it's much better balanced than most. Pleasant is how I'd describe it. Some of the pure or close to pure sativas are a bit much. Like drinking 15 cans of red bull at once and then throwing in some psychedelics for good measure. The jack also yields a shit tonne and tastes nice. I found it a bit nute sensitive though. 

Edited by Sargares
3 people like this

I'd say Ace Panama is what you're after - the pink pistil pheno. There are phenos of Oldtimes that are sativa dom. Chocolope also pretty good.

1 person likes this

On 09/01/2019 at 6:45 PM, Mestizo said:

I'd say Ace Panama is what you're after - the pink pistil pheno. There are phenos of Oldtimes that are sativa dom. Chocolope also pretty good.

Ah brill thanks people. I think I might do western winds and Panama then, Herbies have the seeds for both. 

Are these gonna be a nightmare to train in a 2m tent? 

1 person likes this

Type: Sativa Dominant Hybrid.

Parentage: Ceres Hilton(The Harvestmen) x UGORG#1(Cheese x Blues).

Harvest Indoors: 9-10 weeks after starting 12/12 light-cycle.

Ugorg Premier Sweet

Tenchie.

Edited by Tenchie
3 people like this

I believe all these strains qualify (subby seeds)

From madgiz

Banghi Haze x Psychosis
Bangi Haze F2
Lot#5 Evo x Bangi Haze
Golden Tiger F2
Golden Tiger x Smile
Oldtimes x Amnesia Haze

all available via subscription 

:oldtoker:

4 people like this

6 hours ago, Sarahnya said:

Ah brill thanks people. I think I might do western winds and Panama then, Herbies have the seeds for both. 

Are these gonna be a nightmare to train in a 2m tent? 

Nah. I grow in a 2m tent. You can always super crop in veg if you get mad stretch and tie down in flower so you're good mate. But as Breezus says all those subby seeds (free with subscription are satty dom. I believe you can stipulate which ones you want also. I might have got that wrong. Check out Joolz Frees seeds thread with subscription.

3 people like this

Dampkring mexican haze, makes for some very nice plants,:skin_up:

1 person likes this