Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DirtyCola

Cancer dosing advice

Hi there guys

I am looking for some dosage advice for my Nan. Unfortunately she has a cancerous tumour (inside rectum, they are not sure what sort of cancer yet). She is 88 years old and I heard somewhere that tolerance to cannabis related to age rather than body weight like other drugs. 

I can get hold of med oil (rso I assume this is I have not tried it), bho, pure thc distillate and pure cbd distillate. Anybody have any insight on which would be the best choice? What’s the best way to deliver the oil to minimise her being stoned out her mind? 

Any info would be a real help. 

Thanks

Hopefully you won't have to administer it..... via the rectum / suppositories . Plenty of info online, but a number of benefits for cancer patients, including less of a high, which may be good or not for your Nan. Good luck.

Look up rick simpson videos on youtube......he will give you advice on dosages and preparations.

CBD negates the effects of THC so keep that in mind when making a medicine as a heavy CBD ratio will make sure the narcotic effects are not strongly felt.

Finally I would strongly suggest you find out the exact nature/strength of your medicine before administering it to a 88 year old women........

Best of luck to a fellow warrior and I can honestly say I believe oil helped my chemo reduce my tumours.

good luck :yep:

The distillates are 97%. I was gonna use them as I can mix in extra cbd if needed. 

After doing a load of reading I was going to start low then double dosage every 4 days. 

Still dont  really know ratio to go with so I was going to try 1:1. 

I also don’t really know what mg to start at either... Anyone have any idea? 

Thanks