Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

buddy13

I fucking hate my Mrs

174 posts in this topic

Married and happy and that means nothing to anyone else. People are people regardless of their genitals.

I have to say far too many of the comments a few pages in on here are pretty uncomfortable reading and make this place look really misogynistic. If you have a specific dislike for your partner fair enough, but why not just limit your comments to that if you must - or perhaps leave them? Its shitty to generalise or make nasty comments about "women" - it makes you look like a bit of a cunt.

My wife boils my piss sometimes, and me hers I'm sure. I'd leave her well before I felt like slagging her and all her gender off on an anonymous forum.

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT
12 people like this

On 7/27/2018 at 4:43 PM, monkeypig said:

I get social security sex.

I get a little bit each month but not enough to live on.

Maybe this will help ;). Just hope that the benefit doesn't stop soon though now that there's an excuse. https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/08/facebook-dating-will-clever-feature-help-shy-people-get-loads-sex-7810278/

Edited by Conspiranought

39 minutes ago, FarmerPalmersNT said:

Married and happy and that means nothing to anyone else. People are people regardless of their genitals.

I have to say far too many of the comments a few pages in on here are pretty uncomfortable reading and make this place look really misogynistic. If you have a specific dislike for your partner fair enough, but why not just limit your comments to that if you must - or perhaps leave them? Its shitty to generalise or make nasty comments about "women" - it makes you look like a bit of a cunt.

My wife boils my piss sometimes, and me hers I'm sure. I'd leave her well before I felt like slagging her and all her gender off on an anonymous forum.

As one of the ladies on the site I thank you for pointing it out. 

I love this place and while I do jump on the odd post and defend us women I tend to bite my tongue because I don't want to spend my time arguing and being a "typical woman" and to be honest I take it all (mostly) with a pinch of salt. I'm used to blokey environments. 

You're mostly all alright i reckon. I just wouldn't marry any of you :) 

6 people like this

On 8/6/2018 at 7:14 PM, Davey Jones said:

@Saddam

Being long term single must be crap IMO

lol I`ve had lots of girlfriends but not long term ones since my early years, it`s great for those who can make it work but it ain`t for me, I like my freedom and lack of criticism in my life, I started dating again a few years back after a break of 8 years but that was even harder than when I was younger. After dating about 20 or so, and getting in together with three I gradually gave up, it`s a whole different world with the internet now.

6 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

I've never been married and it's highly unlikely I ever will. After all the shouting, arguing and screaming my parents did when I was growing up, and then getting divorced, It's put me off for life tbh. I could have got married in my 20's, but I've never regretted it. Have lived on my own for 25 years and been single through choice for a long time. If I lived with a gf or wide they would get on my nerves, and me on their nerves.  It's the single life for me.

:yep:  I grew up the same mate, that story could be mine exactly.

24 minutes ago, assault and battery said:

I just wouldn't marry any of you :) 

Ah, I can stop waiting now :crybaby:lol

6 people like this

please dont get me wrong ,  im not a woman hater by any means ... 90 %  of my friends are female .. and i get on with them   very well.....    i was just saying how MINE  was ... how she changed  and acts etc  .....no one elses...............   and it wasent a dig at the ladies by ANY stretch of the imagination ....

1 person likes this

For all Mrs Ital's mad leanings she's put up for with me for 25yrs and that deserves the VC.

Edited by Ital
6 people like this

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 4:30 PM, FarmerPalmersNT said:

My wife boils my piss sometimes, and me hers I'm sure.

:rofl:

the :yinyang: of it:thumsup:

1 person likes this

On 08/08/2018 at 4:30 PM, FarmerPalmersNT said:

This is spot on !

Guys if your not happy with your wife and it’s that bad she prob ain’t the one for you and visa Versa. Slagging womankind off to all who will listen won’t change the fact your unhappy. Everyone can be the creator of their own happiness so th excuses are tosh imo.

Not ALL women are cunts just like not ALL men are arseholes, i for one have found my Mrs Lildaveham and we are stupidly happy but  I have been in some horrendous relationships also. 

Lifes to short to argue and be resentful! Live love and let go if need be.

peace

:skin_up::yinyang::wassnnme:

lil d. 

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, lildaveham said:

Slagging womankind off to all who will listen won’t change the fact your unhappy.

But it'll get it off your chest!  I'm not bitter, but I think for a lot of people on this thread it didn't start badly. My ex used to be my best friend 20 years ago. It then somehow degenerates into resentment and lies and letdowns. The time she spent the tax credits that were supposed be saved for a holiday on shit for herself. The strange obsession she develops for conspiracy theories that leads to her trying to talk about nonsense that doesn't matter all the time that makes her a total embarrassment as she starts ranting at parents evening about new world order:headpain: . The months she spends neglecting the kids to play call of duty online when the ps3 online launches. The drunken holiday incident that gets you  beaten by the guardia civil because she made a scene. etc etc.........

Oh, did I mention the resentment and the lies. 

But I'm glad you and the missus are so stupidly happy:hippy: (we used to be too) and I genuinely hope it doesn't happen to you!

3 people like this