Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shayneoc

ViparSpectra 1200 vs 2 600?

Posted (edited)

To the LED growers out there, quick advice would be great please as I cant keep affording to run the 600HPS and due to the heat problems I'm having.

I have a 4 by 4 foot space, I was wondering if it was worth buying the VIPARSPECTRA  1200W or two of the VIPARSPECTRA  600W? does this make any difference apart from the costs as it is cheaper to by 2x 600 rather than the 1200w.

Or shall I just go for the mother-load Advanced Platinum Series P1200 1200w which is £1,200.

Whats your opinion lads? I want to give this LED a go.

Cheers.

Edited by shayneoc

Posted (edited)

wasting your time replacing your hps lights with vipars full stop. Look in the diary in my sig that's what you want or the newer versions for your space. Forgot Samsung Fstrips also Loads of info on the lights if googled. Or ask the user 'Key' on here, more educated in leds than most. 

Edited by tokenroll
1 person likes this

Id go for a 400w hps over them.

If you actually have £1200 to spend, id be going for "PLC330 bar" x2 or a "HLG550 V2"

Shit the bed. 1200 quid to light a 1.2 tent. 

lol

6 people like this

Personally I'd look at CMH. ;)

1 person likes this

CMH hehehe really

Posted (edited)

Hmm .. well I take it that LED is no good? lol:( 

What is this? 

Edited by Owderb
Link removed

6 hours ago, tokenroll said:

wasting your time replacing your hps lights with vipars full stop. Look in the diary in my sig that's what you want or the newer versions for your space. Forgot Samsung Fstrips also Loads of info on the lights if googled. Or ask the user 'Key' on here, more educated in leds than most. 

What are the lights called? Them girls look good. That's what I'm trying to do!

Quantum Boards HLG sorry cant post links on here.