Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Boomslang

Boom's Jungle playground

75 posts in this topic

Happy 420 monkeys. 

Lets kick off with a big thanks to Panik for throwing in this comp. I'm very excited with the strains I have selected. Although I was very tempted with some other strains that were based on Krk's genetics, I thought for the sake of the comp to try the original breeder's work. Would be rude not to - they look spot on!

 

Here we grow:

DFG

Mighty Gold

 

large_RGS.jpg

 

At this stage I will only do one of each as I have limited space. I will pamper them and try and grow them to their full potential weather permits. If I have more holes ready by mid May I may well pop more. sThe beans are now in some Sieved Jack's magic at the top with slightly amended JM in the bottom (coco, super soil, dolomite). 

 

Plot 1 prepped and almost ready. The holes got coco, FBB, calcified seaweed, fresh seaweed mulch 2 months ago. This plot is share with @inaction man who's holes are on the right when you trace a line between the big blocs of coco. 

large.Plot1.jpg

 

 

This is the plot last season of all my gals

large.59a66db64ba6e_Plot1298.jpg

 

Good luck everyone and pray for some shit hot weather coming autumn. :yep:

 

Edited by Boomslang
18 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Knew I'd find you in here too haha gl mate! 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Looking nice in there boomslang, i was chatting to our buddy up the hill the other day, you’ll never guess where the fuckers been metal detecting... 

 

might stick some out in there next week if i get chance. You got anything ready for plantout?

 

i’ll be getting myself a pack o those DFG when i know im gonna be in for the postie. Cant decide on the other pack or 2 though??

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Nice start mate , Good luck you 2 this season,.. :yep: 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/21/2018 at 5:30 PM, beezee said:

Knew I'd find you in here too haha gl mate! 

For sure B :naughty:. I'll be watching you too lol. Good luck buddy, you're gonna be really busy too hey. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, panik said:

Nice start mate , Good luck you 2 this season,.. :yep: 

Thanks Panik. Not the start I wanted though... I lost a MG bean on my garden concrete patio. Impossible to find after looking for ages lol

 

http://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/styles/mf_image_16x9/public/honeyhed_0.jpg?itok=zkqrc1E4&resize=1100x619

 

Did exactly the same with a S6 bean last year.... Turned out to be my best plants, so I take it as a good sign :yes:.

Edited by Boomslang
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/21/2018 at 7:16 PM, inaction man said:

Looking nice in there boomslang, i was chatting to our buddy up the hill the other day, you’ll never guess where the fuckers been metal detecting... 

 

might stick some out in there next week if i get chance. You got anything ready for plantout?

 

i’ll be getting myself a pack o those DFG when i know im gonna be in for the postie. Cant decide on the other pack or 2 though??

Yeah going to put some gals out tomorrow I reckon. I caught a rat yesterday in plot1. Less bunny activity at the mo on plot 1. I've done some digging and expanding next door... Left space for your future holes - they're staggered so haven't nicked the better spots.

 

The plot that Spring chicken was gonna lend me has been totally compromised unfortunately. It's a no go for me, so will have to try and dig more holes elsewhere if I get the chance. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Boomslang said:

Yeah going to put some gals out tomorrow I reckon. I caught a rat yesterday in plot1. Less bunny activity at the mo on plot 1. I've done some digging and expanding next door... Left space for your future holes - they're staggered so haven't nicked the better spots.

 

The plot that Spring chicken was gonna lend me has been totally compromised unfortunately. It's a no go for me, so will have to try and dig more holes elsewhere if I get the chance. 

Have springy’s other plot near mine thats going free, i’ll teach you the way in n all that. Its soo fucking nice working that area!

 

Can’t wait to see how you’ve not grabbed all the best spot @ ‘next door plot’.:bangin: :rofl:

 

Giz a lift mate, The bike parking facilities are shit there!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

that picture from last year... daaaaamn! mucho gusto!

 

looks like all you need is sun, the rest is sown up... all the best with it B, lookin forward to your success...

 

:cheers:

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 22/04/2018 at 10:47 PM, inaction man said:

Have springy’s other plot near mine thats going free, i’ll teach you the way in n all that. Its soo fucking nice working that area!

 

Can’t wait to see how you’ve not grabbed all the best spot @ ‘next door plot’.:bangin: :rofl:

 

Giz a lift mate, The bike parking facilities are shit there!

 

Cool beans! Will have to go back on Friday I reckon if you wanna grab a lift. 

Have checked next door? I left some nice North facing spots close to the wall of brambles for you. Hope you'll grow some monsters :D.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 23/04/2018 at 1:37 PM, tsk said:

that picture from last year... daaaaamn! mucho gusto!

 

looks like all you need is sun, the rest is sown up... all the best with it B, lookin forward to your success...

 

:cheers:

 

Cheers fella. Same to you dude.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Mighty Gold and DFG have both surfaced. They were amongst the first ones out of the lot. :punk:

Edited by Boomslang
5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Boomslang said:

 

Cool beans! Will have to go back on Friday I reckon if you wanna grab a lift. 

Have checked next door? I left some nice North facing spots close to the wall of brambles for you. Hope you'll grow some monsters :D.

Mmmmmm, north facing bramblyness, why does that not surprise me:rofl: we’ll see on friday then, was gonna bring my sword to chop the brambles a bit so could come in useful for punishing greed:pitchfork:

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Mate your pics from last year are stunning cant wait to see what you do this year. All the best with the season ahead

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, BluntmanAndCroppin said:

Mate your pics from last year are stunning cant wait to see what you do this year. All the best with the season ahead

Cheers @BluntmanAndCroppin Should be a busy year. This plot will have 5 more plants growing compared to last season (4 of mine and 1 of @inaction man) should be a bit more crowded in there :yes:.

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now