Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The lone stoner

bubbleman trinity tank/terpenes

I really need a portable/pocket-sized unit I can get a few lungfuls of rosin from whilst out and about. I have had enough experience carting a rig,torch,dabber,water,DC cleaner,q-tips,extract containers,and something to put a hot banger in to know what a chore it is, that it is not conducive of discretion and that it carries risk of loss or breakage of paraphenalia.

I need a dab pen, but I am not convinced by the puff-co's reviews to get either of their pens, and the peak would be pointless for me as I'd essentially be back at square one with my issues above. I like uptech/W9techs stuff and am intrigued by the bubbleman trinity tank. I wondered why you don't have them as they appear to be available in the UK from another vendor? Is there a particular reason you have decided not to stock them based on the product itself? One last question, do you think it would be worth trying to source cannabis derived terpenes to correct the consistency of rosin to use in the cartridge, or do you think the synergy of nature terpenes would work just as well? My experiences with non cannabis derived terpenes are limited to CBD wax with added terpenes but I found it tasted quite unlike any cannabis product.

To sum up, are you getting them,if not why not (if it's based on the product)? Cheers George.

Bought a couple of cheapish ones, forgot the brand, but both broke quickly and the battery life sucked.

If you can get rosin, why not go the e-cig route and mix the rosin in one of the many brands sold for the purpose of vaping. Tastes like dabbing, without the smell.

For being discreetly stoned, its a winner. Similar to dabbing, you do not use a lot. 3 or 4 tokes.

Just a thought. Like I say, my experience with dabbing pens was poor. Some of those devices cost a fortune, that's why I prefer e-juice made with BHO or rosin. You can buy a suitable e-cig for less than the price of a pack of cigarettes. Plus, you can smoke them anywhere. Gigs, theatres, hotels with those sensitive smoke alarms. You can walk down a crowded street getting high without anyone noticing a thing.

No waiting around for elements to heat up. With cannabis e-juice in an e-cig, you can toke up in seconds and not leave a trace.

Of course there are health questions regarding cannabis in e-cigs, but odds are, its going to be safer than the combustion route.

Good luck, hope someone else can point you to a reliable dabbing pen. i'm just pointing out an alternative for those with access to rosin or BHO.

As I'm an impatient and inquisitive type I bought 3 trinity tanks and will let uk420 know if they're any good.

I am intending to buy some of the basemix you mention, if I cannot source cannabis derived terpenes. I vape nicotine ejuice which I make myself so I already have PG/VG sat about the house anyway.

I haven't had good experiences with W9 products, and I LOVE the Puffco Plus. I don't think there is a pen out there that's better!

I can't say I'm not tempted by the puffco one with the all ceramic dish,my only or main concern is that all of the extract will be heated at once meaning the potential to fill and only heat the oil you're actually hitting is diminished. Truth be told one of my main interests in the trinity tank is to disassemble it and undertsand what the wicking and heating materials are. I don't particularly like the idea of a coil/wick affair as I reckon I could probably jerry-rig one of my existing atomisers for nic e-liquid.

Actually the unit I was most interested in was your own newer one but I couldn't see the option to buy the tank alone as I already have plenty of variable voltage mods.

Either way,providing I haven't been ripped off buying from an unknown company that appears to be the only EU stockist I can find that sells the trinity tanks,I'll let you know. 

On 07/04/2018 at 5:08 PM, The lone stoner said:

I really need a portable/pocket-sized unit I can get a few lungfuls of rosin from whilst out and about. I have had enough experience carting a rig,torch,dabber,water,DC cleaner,q-tips,extract containers,and something to put a hot banger in to know what a chore it is, that it is not conducive of discretion and that it carries risk of loss or breakage of paraphenalia.

I need a dab pen, but I am not convinced by the puff-co's reviews to get either of their pens, and the peak would be pointless for me as I'd essentially be back at square one with my issues above. I like uptech/W9techs stuff and am intrigued by the bubbleman trinity tank. I wondered why you don't have them as they appear to be available in the UK from another vendor? Is there a particular reason you have decided not to stock them based on the product itself? One last question, do you think it would be worth trying to source cannabis derived terpenes to correct the consistency of rosin to use in the cartridge, or do you think the synergy of nature terpenes would work just as well? My experiences with non cannabis derived terpenes are limited to CBD wax with added terpenes but I found it tasted quite unlike any cannabis product.

To sum up, are you getting them,if not why not (if it's based on the product)? Cheers George.

I got the galaxy candy pen, Has a quartz and titanium coil gives  nice terpy flavours and expansive lungfulls, It is cheapish and theres probs a lot better and more expensive items out there but works fine for me.

tanks x 3 arrived this am.

They look legit, correct packaging etc. and came with a nice little container for a folded piece of parchment. I must say they look pretty well made, the metal parts are reasonably heavy and the tank is definitely glass. I have no doubt whatsoever I will fuck at least one of them up by trying to use sappy rosin without any kind of agent to change the viscosity. I'll let you all know anyway, they were about a tenner a pop iirc

1 person likes this

I got some 'critical haze' terps which smell like mr muscle.

I should have known better than to waste a gram of really nice rosin mixing this shit in,I also had to buy a new mod as mine wouldn't fire down to the correct voltage. The terps have made it almost caustic to inhale,it's like vicks vapo rub but haze flavour.

I am 100% not sold, the more I can smell this stuff in the air the more it reminds me of cloves and other spices, but it definitely smells like lemon haze. I bloody hate lemon haze.

I was surprised at how the merest drop of this liquidized a big lump of rosin, but now if I want a proper dab I'm going to have to do another press.

Posted (edited)

I use these, by Dabstorm.. This is not for ejuice mix though. With a TC mod & bubbler you can get big flavorful hits.

Alot of peeps recommend the SourceOrb, but these run on US mod's.. 110v.

large.P1090892.JPG

Edited by stickyblack
1 person likes this