Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


panik

ZKITTZO

16 posts in this topic

Zkittzo

 

 

 

Strain Lineage: Zkittles X Skunk#1

Rgsc take on Zkittles ,..Zkittlez is an indica-dominant mix of Grape ape and Grapefruit that is crossed with another undisclosed strain to produce this candy-flavoured cannabis bred by 3rd Gen Family and Terp Hogz. This award-winning combination took 1st Place at the 2016 Emerald Cup and 1st Place Indica at the 2015 Cannabis Cups in San Francisco and in Michigan. The chunky Colas explode in a spectrum of light green hues and emit a sweet, tropical blend of fruit flavours. The effects of Zkittlez are surprisingly Uplifting for an indica, leaving consumers focused, alert, and happy while relaxing the body to help unwind any time of day, now crossed to our Skunk#1 it brings even more pack to the punch and is still fruity as hell , come taste the rainbow and give Zkittzo a go...

  • Genetics: Zkittles x Skunk
  • Mostly Indica Dominant
  • Indoors 9 Weeks Flowering
  • Yield 450-550 Gr/Sqm
  • Outdoors end October/November
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised
6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

large.user406701_pic1863495_1530222599.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1863494_1530222599.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1863493_1530222599.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1863492_1530222599.jpeg.jpg

13 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

that looks like the pineapple pheno my mate grew out that i gave him of zkittzo. cant wait for mine to go onto last few weeks veg in the tent, then flower them. im cloning them all soon for sure. :yinyang:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

mine looked similar and had a limey lemon to it.

beautiful daytime smoke that smells bang on its a proper keeper for the mum cabinet if you have space or as @smokie1 b c f c says clone and re run 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

RealGorillaSeeds Zkittzo grown by another forum member,..

 

large.user406701_pic1919231_1548967133.jpglarge.user476864_pic1921208_1549644007.jpeg.jpg

Edited by panik
11 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@panik

Ok posting pics here mate

large.1552484687009397.jpg.723ccd2fc0765

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

It's getting there...

large.1552486077568271.jpg.3dd3a1077c137

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

large.1552486263125205.jpg.eff48a9d4b42d

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

large.1552486660587809.jpg.36b0acf80fd3f

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@SolomonBruceman looks very nice mate. How many seeds did you pop?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, SevernValleySavant said:

@SolomonBruceman looks very nice mate. How many seeds did you pop?

Just 6 mate but 5 died when I went on holiday, so just ended up with this random hardy pheno, got nothing to compare it to but it's nice :) I'll post a smoke report in a few weeks when it's dry.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I've been stress testing the shit out of my Zkittzo's, one was weaker than the others in terms of growth so I let her go.

 

this-test-will-kill.jpg

The two I have left are about to be flowered out in a few months and these are hardy girls, mine have been sitting in rockwool cubes for nearly a year. I took cuts so they would live on (to the right in the pic) and put the cubes through hell and back. She survived on her own root rot and is still going!

I thought they would at least die in the cubes after a few months, these have been the longest ever to survive this sort of test. Water and maybe two/three feeds of formulex in all that time, i've let them dry out, rot the roots, light, no light, high RH, low RH, high temps, low temps.. these still come back! :yep:

 

Look at the state of that tray and they are still alive.

 

large.5c8bacc2cd8cc_ZkittzoStressTest.jp

 

Can't wait to flower these out now :)

 

 

How tall do these get @panik , anyone around other places/forums reported anything about these getting to high?

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, GreenPirate said:

I've been stress testing the shit out of my Zkittzo's...

Now this is the type of shit I like to see, people putting strains and phenoes through their paces, well done mate. Do you have a diary I can follow?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, SolomonBruceman said:

Now this is the type of shit I like to see, people putting strains and phenoes through their paces, well done mate. Do you have a diary I can follow?

 

Anything new I try I usually throw the seeds in, take cuts and try and give them a good run. Health sometimes gets in the way of that. If I want to run anything in the NFT I usually put them through their paces a little harder if i'm running a mixed tray of different strains.

 

Anything I like at the end gets thrown into the veg tent, cuts taken then really abused and I decide which is the hardy and best keeper. Kinda ensures if shit goes wrong, i've got the strongest genes to at least pull me through.

 

I'm running a Wedding Cake in this section RGS at the moment, due to price i'll try and give them the best of conditions.. I'll sample it, if I like her, decide on the keeper(s) that'll then take a beating and produce what I want, keep what survives.

 

 

The Zkittzo, she looks after herself! I took cuttings then forgot that I took them, found them 2 weeks later in a glass of green water with theee most healthiest of roots hanging out. These were just in a dark cold shed I left them in. She really can take some abuse in the early stages, i'm yet to flower this one out due to space she got put to one side so i'm yet to see these ones finish. One of the cuttings is the one next to her, she looks healthy enough and rapid root growth.

@panik Anyone run these outside in the UK? some of the US strains are really late going into flower over here and don't quite finish, so now i'm wondering if she's worth a try in the garden for shits and giggles?

Edited by GreenPirate
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 15/03/2019 at 8:36 PM, GreenPirate said:

 

Anything new I try I usually throw the seeds in, take cuts and try and give them a good run. Health sometimes gets in the way of that. If I want to run anything in the NFT I usually put them through their paces a little harder if i'm running a mixed tray of different strains.

 

Anything I like at the end gets thrown into the veg tent, cuts taken then really abused and I decide which is the hardy and best keeper. Kinda ensures if shit goes wrong, i've got the strongest genes to at least pull me through.

 

I'm running a Wedding Cake in this section RGS at the moment, due to price i'll try and give them the best of conditions.. I'll sample it, if I like her, decide on the keeper(s) that'll then take a beating and produce what I want, keep what survives.

 

 

The Zkittzo, she looks after herself! I took cuttings then forgot that I took them, found them 2 weeks later in a glass of green water with theee most healthiest of roots hanging out. These were just in a dark cold shed I left them in. She really can take some abuse in the early stages, i'm yet to flower this one out due to space she got put to one side so i'm yet to see these ones finish. One of the cuttings is the one next to her, she looks healthy enough and rapid root growth.

@panik Anyone run these outside in the UK? some of the US strains are really late going into flower over here and don't quite finish, so now i'm wondering if she's worth a try in the garden for shits and giggles?

They can be stretchers mate one guy on another forum struggled with hieght , and please run these outdoor they finish pretty quick an I have a suspicion they will work fine outdoor, :yep: 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now