Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panik

ZKITTZO

Zkittzo

Strain Lineage: Zkittles X Skunk#1

Rgsc take on Zkittles ,..Zkittlez is an indica-dominant mix of Grape ape and Grapefruit that is crossed with another undisclosed strain to produce this candy-flavoured cannabis bred by 3rd Gen Family and Terp Hogz. This award-winning combination took 1st Place at the 2016 Emerald Cup and 1st Place Indica at the 2015 Cannabis Cups in San Francisco and in Michigan. The chunky Colas explode in a spectrum of light green hues and emit a sweet, tropical blend of fruit flavours. The effects of Zkittlez are surprisingly Uplifting for an indica, leaving consumers focused, alert, and happy while relaxing the body to help unwind any time of day, now crossed to our Skunk#1 it brings even more pack to the punch and is still fruity as hell , come taste the rainbow and give Zkittzo a go...

• Genetics: Zkittles x Skunk
  • Mostly Indica Dominant
  • Indoors 9 Weeks Flowering
  • Yield 450-550 Gr/Sqm
  • Outdoors end October/November
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised
6 people like this

large.user406701_pic1863495_1530222599.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1863494_1530222599.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1863493_1530222599.jpeg.jpglarge.user406701_pic1863492_1530222599.jpeg.jpg

9 people like this

that looks like the pineapple pheno my mate grew out that i gave him of zkittzo. cant wait for mine to go onto last few weeks veg in the tent, then flower them. im cloning them all soon for sure. :yinyang:

3 people like this

mine looked similar and had a limey lemon to it.

beautiful daytime smoke that smells bang on its a proper keeper for the mum cabinet if you have space or as @smokie1 b c f c says clone and re run 

3 people like this