Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stoned_ape

Hello all

20 posts in this topic

Im using a corner pc desk. 70cm height, 3x12w household bulbs for veg and then move over to the other side to flower under a 100w cmh.

Upto now i have been managing ok running 2 at a time but my tolerance really is my enemy so im attempting to flower 4 strains on the next cycle.

1 person likes this

That sounds just the job having separate veg and flower cupboard! Perhaps one day I could dream of such a luxury... :P

Mines not that much bigger than a PC case type grow really but I'm having fun and getting some decent weed to smoke, that's what it's about at the end of the day right? :smoke:

Do those bulbs produce much heat? 

Hi man!

Good to have you here, Any question fire away :)

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, stoned_ape said:

Do those bulbs produce much heat? 

They do but nothing a small pc fan can't handle.

If you haven't stumbled across this already then it's well worth a read. Eye opener on what can be acheived in small spaces.

2 people like this

Great thread! thanks! :yep: