Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

can anyone answer this ?

40 posts in this topic

its should be a simple thing to answer but im stumped ..

ok here we go ..

the sun ..when i take a picture of the sun i always get a black dot .ive had this explained as the camera not being able to process the ammount of light ..this in turn leaves this dot ..how true im not sure but sounds more than feasible ...

i.e 3147227521_396e16bcfc_z.jpg?zz=1

then i started noticing that ..it aint there anymore when i take pics of the sun ..

i.e

what_happens_when_you_take_pictures_at_t

ive just taken lots of it and they all resemble this one ^ without the black sun in it ..where did it go ?

2 people like this

Alright @vince noir rock n roll star 

I am mainly thinking that that you have some kind of reality cloaking device, possibly wired deep into your subconscious that is starting to show the first signs of being corrupted, maybe Russia are behind it,more than likely that twat Trump tho.

Is your phone a Samsung might be the Koreans?

Well what else can I say, have you got the latest tinfoil hat downloaded?

Stay sharp bud :ninja: Jj:yinyang:

9 people like this

Jibba Jabba is correct about it being a corrupt reality cloaking device, but incorrect about it being Russian related.

I think everybody knows that it was inserted (most likely analy) while you were having a medical procedure when you were a young child. It was done by aliens, with orange skin and brillo pad like hair, the entire race looks like Donald Trump, who we all know must be an alien! Because nobody can call that cunt a human being!

I would have suggested that you take apart all light fixtures to look for microphones, but that is now a defunct way of listening to you. "They" and by saying "they" I mean aliens, the illuminati who are all aliens and that twat Donald Trump who must be an alien due to his orange skin, all listen to you through your smart phone and they indoctronate you with propaganda and give you a gentle lobotomy through the television, which is also used to monitor you.

So please do not mention your reality cloaking device infront of your smart phone or Television or else you will wind up in Guantanamo Bay being tortured by non-stop episodes of The Jeremy Kyle show and Carn't pay we will take it away being played at ear splitting volume and projected onto every wall.

I recomend a large doobie, some Hawkwind and a cup of tea.

7 people like this

the cameras a kodak ..the cloaking device is currently a dark green waterproof jacket ..

3 people like this

The obvious awnser... It was just the sun having a shit that's it's rusty sheriffs badge vince!

Now you know why they say don't look into the sun!

5 people like this

I watched a video on YouTube with a guy in the states filming the sun up a mountain somewhere.

really good video. Can't find it though. He was getting similar results to you. 

In his videos he was getting a polyhedral or tetrahedron? Like plasma ball. You could clearly see the sides on it and was pulsating.

maybe it's some kind of energy generator producing our sun?

Gawd only knows beside the eloheem.

all i was asking is was the black dot an artefact caused by the lens ..and why is it not there now ...

@soiled you bugger you just set off me brain a wondering ...and i truly wishe you hadnt cause now ive discovered some totally batshit madness to do with it ..and im not afraid to post it lol

5 people like this

has the camera settings been changed at all? the 2 pics look like they have been taking with different lenses.....

they arent my photos craig  they were just to ask what the black dot was and why its not showing up now ...

heres a few of the ones i took with a kodak az361

large.101_4682.JPGlarge.101_4679.JPGlarge.101_4674.JPG

1 person likes this

just found this video.....it says its mercury travelling past the sun.

could maybe be what you picked up mate.....

Edited by craigfjyp
add video
2 people like this

ill take mercury passing by the sun as a very feasible answer ..would explain why its not always there .

2 people like this

Google says it’s because your cameras shite lol it obviously has a point where it’s overwhelmed depending on high cloud and time of day etc

This is a common issue with cheap digital camera sensors. Most dedicated Point and shoot cameras and DSLRs can take a sun shot directly, but most mobile camera sensors are not as high end as their DSLR and POS counterparts.

A digital camera has a electronic image sensor that converts light into an electronic signal. If an object is very bright like the sun, it can overwhelm the sensor. 

The way a digital camera works is that there is a photo-sensitive capacitor-array that captures information for each pixel. The amount of charge on a particular capacitor is proportional to the intensity of the light that hits it. 

In case a sun shot, because of the nature of the capacitors, a very high intensity light causes the bias on the capacitor to surpass the breakdown voltage of the dielectric. 

In layman's term, throw too much light in the capacitor, and it can not handle the load, so it fails to work.

This would cause the capacitor for that pixel to discharge and become neutral and therefore register no-light information ("black"). Hence the black dot.

6 people like this

Has anyone said matter transference beam yet?,

I reckon it's that.

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, nl5 said:

Google says it’s because your cameras shite lol it obviously has a point where it’s overwhelmed depending on high cloud and time of day etc

This is a common issue with cheap digital camera sensors. Most dedicated Point and shoot cameras and DSLRs can take a sun shot directly, but most mobile camera sensors are not as high end as their DSLR and POS counterparts.

A digital camera has a electronic image sensor that converts light into an electronic signal. If an object is very bright like the sun, it can overwhelm the sensor. 

The way a digital camera works is that there is a photo-sensitive capacitor-array that captures information for each pixel. The amount of charge on a particular capacitor is proportional to the intensity of the light that hits it. 

In case a sun shot, because of the nature of the capacitors, a very high intensity light causes the bias on the capacitor to surpass the breakdown voltage of the dielectric. 

In layman's term, throw too much light in the capacitor, and it can not handle the load, so it fails to work.

This would cause the capacitor for that pixel to discharge and become neutral and therefore register no-light information ("black"). Hence the black dot.

what? ...its shite if it picks up a black dot or its shite when it doesnt cos that makes my camera unshitey shite then .cos its captured a black dot and as above no black dot.

1 person likes this

It's good to use your brain Vince. Just what the establishment don't want.

this planet is all too perfect for me. Something created it & put us here.

maybe its like a big maze & we have to get over the ice wall to reach level 2?

or maybe We are in the Truman show and its extraterrestrials sport for kicks. 

Maybe the 'aliens' want us to work it all out, then perhaps start a revolution...sad thing is, it's all locked down long ago...you start chipping away at it and everything Hugh jass has said becomes reality.

but, what do I know? I'm just a crazy fool monitored by telepathic doves with scanner equipment :D

3 people like this