Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aphatspliff

Cindy 99

65 posts in this topic

they may throw up decent plants but they aint anything like the originals...which was how they were sold... alot of purple plants showing up?

bros grim touted they had the original parents when it would appear that isnt true.

hes traded on his name.

im sure your plants will be 'fire'...just not a 50day pineapple sativa that gives you 'the fear' lol

joey weed f2 of the originals is a better bet or dna canalopekush (gn03 in disguise).

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
3 people like this

i did say when i heard these were for a re-relese that there will be a lot of disopointed people

3 people like this

I've currently got a bros grimm c99 in flower. Pretty disappointed with em. They were expensive. Germ rate was horrible. The one I have now I've chucked in with some sannies Jack's. The Cindy is looking barely faster than the Jack herer..... If it's finished before 10 weeks I'll be surprised and the yield is going to be low. The smoke will have to godlike to compensate for the plant.... 

Oh and its purple. 

Edited by Sargares
1 person likes this

Cheers for your input @Sargares

I think I'll be giving these a miss after the feedback on here.

Yeh I really wanted them to be great but seems not. Smells more like a skunk but much less strength in the smell,  but with horrible yields. Haha

On 1/22/2018 at 7:17 PM, Golden Syrup said:

lol thats me suckered as well as I got a pack when they came out, and they've been in the fridge waiting their turn. Back to the bottom of the list they go lollol 

Having done the Female Seeds and Mosca's bx, I too jumped at the Grimm Bros, but i went for Apollo 11 and Apollo Thirteen.

Not feeling so happy now...

BTW

I found the pineapple in both versions but its Female Seeds I'll be running again.

Both strains have the taste, but I find the buzz a bit lightweight?

Have to just keep looking I guess...

1 person likes this

I did bros grim apollo 13 and they turned out pretty damm shit. Poor resin coverage, really average taste. 

Female seeds cindy turned out good for me, shame they are fems.

When i was looking at cindys the joey weed ones seemed to be the best seed version availiable... 

2 people like this

On 2/15/2018 at 2:54 PM, DirtyCola said:

joey weed

Been looking at his beans for a while now, but I haven't found any diaries.

"No pics didn't happen" in my book, until you earn my trust :geek:

Joey Weed has a stellar rep. He has just reappeared after a hiatus. His f2's are affordable and supposedly top notch. If I was looking for C99 thats where I would go.

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Cantharellus said:

His f2's are affordable and supposedly top notch.

That's what drew me to him in the 1st place, and he's been on the go a while now,

but I struggled to find any grows.

And the forum I found him through is notorious for waffle and BS :wanker:

I might do a smoke report for the one bros grimm c99 I have when it's cured. 

It's not going to be as horrendous as it looked. It's almost 7 weeks into flower now and has fattened up a lot the last few days and gone pretty frosty. I think it'll be done in about a week so an 8 weeker. Yield will still be small though,and it doesn't look like a c99 should. See how it smokes. Still wouldn't recommend it based on this plant. 

1 person likes this

Double post. 

Edited by Sargares
Double post

I am growing 5 g13 c99 fem seeds in soil 11l pots and their results are all over the place.

I topped them all at the 4th node and one has a massive single cola anyway (so far the size of my arm and still a few weeks to go), another one is thin and spindly and uses much less water than any of the others and another is short and stocky with small colas and the other two are more typical. It's almost like the seeds are from different strains.

I hope they are a nice smoke but I doubt I'll grow this strain again.

1 person likes this

large.20180222_154313.jpg

Only one way to know for certain!

Diary link.

Edited by BDG
add link
4 people like this

Tried c99 from creamers in The Hague. From what I remember it was by growers choice. That’s what made me want to grow them. 

That on on top of the fact the super citrus haze I tried from there was the best bud I’ve had Also growers choice. 

Find out soon how they are! 

1 person likes this