Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

smokie1 b c f c

smokies lemon zkittles n bubba island kush test grow

179 posts in this topic

yeah @Whambud, you quoted a strip of pics a few times, and it shows them again n again. :wallbash:

can a mod please remove the last 2 quotes of pics, so its not repeating them. if possible. 

whambud you have been warned your on report. no more tripe quotes lol 

only messing mate, but dont for f sake press ....... 

us weed smokers hey

:skin_up:

2 people like this

the lemon zkittles , and bubba are well into flower now, there at day 22 of flower, 12/12 today. so just over 3 weeks. i took these pics yesterday so day 21c or flower. 

here is how there looking now. 

large.IMG_0905.JPG

budding up well now. i have started feeding them on 1ml grow mix/myco chum, and 3m of p/m ot1 organic bloom, per liter of water, now there well into flower.

the stretch has stopped now, i hope. lol  

large.IMG_0902.JPGlarge.IMG_0899.JPGlarge.IMG_0900.JPGlarge.IMG_0894.JPGlarge.IMG_0891.JPGlarge.IMG_0895.JPG

here is a picture of most of my original packets, indoor seed collection. i have a outdoor tub too with a few land races from the real seed co, and brick weed /sativa seeds i have saved over the past 20 odd years. :smokin:

large.IMG_0910.JPG

8 people like this

were at day 24 flower today, and there getting real furry with loads of pistils growing each day. :hippy:

im running out of buds now from my crimbo grow last year. so im looking at them dribbling thinking ehhh your gonna get smoked at week 8. lol 

im gonna run out soon, so these will be very welcome when ready. 

thinking about it i have lasted ages on my last crop. i took them down before crimbo day. :smokin:

so this dr120 , 600w grow is keeping me in buds alright. if im on the ball getting next crop in the tent , i will never run out.. unless the door comes in. lol 

il take some pics of all of the lemon zkittles next time, and a few of the bubba island kush. 

thanks for looking in all. 

peace:yinyang:

4 people like this

Looking good smokie,nice and green.

mine look very similar but less green as I’ve under nuted them as usual(doh!).

no matter how much of this stuff I grow,I nearly always runout too ha ha,too greedy with it.

1 person likes this

they were all yellow before i potted them up @dirtdog im using plagron light mix soil. good stuff, but i have to be more on the ball with feeding, i need grow, or myco chum added with the bloom to keep them green. i have just been on the plagron site, and it says on there to ph the water,when using lightmix. ive never bothered in soil. so il give it a try, see how they grow. 

my other 3 lemon zkittles are all yellowing badly. as there in small pots of lightmix, i may pot them up later on, i know roots dont grow in flower tho, so i may leave them ? 

got lots of white mold on top off the soil. im thinking that's the orca liquid mycorrhizae doing it, i aint added any since flipping to flower. the roots are looking white as that good witch /she elf's hair in lord of the rings. lol 

i just broke it all up and mixed it in the top of the soil. 

thanks for looking in mate. hope your all good. :smokin:

1 person likes this

hi uk420 massive. 

just a little update on the plants. there on day 24 of flower now on 12/12. i may flip the timer to 11/13 in a few weeks time for the last few weeks as it deffo speeded up my crimbo stash grow last year. it was about the last 3 weeks i flipped from 12/12. To 11 hours lights on, and 13 hours lights off. 

i am now feeding them with 1ml of myco chum/ as i have no grow feed left. and now i have upped the plant magic ot1 organic bloom to 3ml per liter on top of the 1ml myco chum. 

they have exploded with new bud pistils over the last 3 days. real furry buds growing now. 

il stay at this level of feed and go to 4ml boom in about a weeks time, so around week 4 of flower, il up the bloom to 4 ml and stay with just 1 ml of myco chum. the m chum has lots of molasses in, plus fish protein and kelp extract. so just like a mix of organic grow feeds. :yinyang:

here are the pics of 2 of the other 3 lemon zkittles and the one bubba island kush. 

the bubba has a real minty type smell at the moment. 

first up 2 pics of the 2 x lemon zkittles group shot. one has shot up real skunk like on the right hand side. yellowing has now stopped due to me feeding them on myco chum plus bloom feed. 

the flash on my phone makes them look more yellow than they are. sorry about the quality of the pics all, but better than no pics ehh. i will be treating myself to a new camera soon just for bud shots. as my old pics were bang on when i used a camera instead 

large.IMG_0930.JPGlarge.IMG_0929.JPG

drum roll. der der der, its the bubba island kush folks. looking all funky, n smelling all minty/hashy . lol 

large.IMG_0916.JPG

below is a side shot, of the bubba at day 24 flower.  since i flipped the timer to 12/12.. i now start the flower count from the first week after the flip. as we all know the first week is the transition stage from grow, to bloom. so there really only at day 17 of flowering since the start of bud/ pistil formation. looking bang on so far folks.

i have gone over all the plants today looking for any balls/ male flowers, or bannana's. not a single nanna so far. 

i have put patches of blackout sheeting around the outside of my tent, plus i tapped b/out plastic around all my air inlet ducting, plus the air outlet ducting from the fan/ filter. to stop any light leeks getting in at lights out. as i found out years ago, just a few pin holes of light leaking in at lights out. can slow down flower production, plus gives more hermie plants, more so from female seeds as there more prone to stress from light leaks i have found anyhow. :hippy:

large.IMG_0914.JPGlarge.IMG_0913.JPG

below is a couple of pics of the big bushy, smaller of the 4 lemon zkittles. this is the one i think maybe is more zkittles dominant, zkittles being a indica hybrid. i have a clone of this one growing on the windowsill loving the sunshine. 

large.IMG_0905.JPGlarge.IMG_0902.JPG

4 people like this

getting some nice smells from the lemon zkittles i was just having a rub. lol 

the one in the 11l pot of soil that looks more zkittles dom, smells sightly fruity. 

the other 3 are more skunky, with a slight citrus smell in there.

as i have found out in the past growing out countless packs of lemon skunk, from dna, and g/h. plus loads of super lemon hazes. they dont smell much in early flower. then around week 4, onward's the lemon terps start pumping out of the buds. :hippy:

resin production is starting now, i can cleary see white resin glands 

deffo more and more buds everytime i look on them from day to day. loads of white pistils growing out now. there loving the 3ml of p/m bloom. 

please let me know what you think all. 

until the next update. keep it lean, and green brothers, and sisters. :smoke:

On 14/04/2018 at 5:37 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

yeah @Whambud, you quoted a strip of pics a few times, and it shows them again n again. :wallbash:

can a mod please remove the last 2 quotes of pics, so its not repeating them. if possible. 

whambud you have been warned your on report. no more tripe quotes lol 

only messing mate, but dont for f sake press ....... 

us weed smokers hey

:skin_up:

Sorry bro lol think because of me they stopped it ;)

1 person likes this

They look real, real nice man!!! Nice colour on them bro

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Whambud said:

Sorry bro lol think because of me they stopped it ;)

its all cool my friend. onwards and upwards there growing some nice buds now mate. 

i see in your diary you have a load of nice strains growing. 

im just starting germing my outdoor crop seeds today. i have a few growing in my living room under sunlight, as my tent is on flower with these lemon zkittles plus a few other strains, that are now beasts of plants. lol check out my HSO diary in the 20017/ 18 section in the humboldt seeds section. cypress hill, dr greenthumbs em dogs are looking big budding plants mate. 

thanks for looking in bro. your all welcome man. :smokin:

1 person likes this

Yeah I see what you mean about the similarity with mine now  @smokie1 b c f c ;)

Fair play bud these are looking sweet and on form for a good set of buds...right on cue and lush growth on these plants, hope your stash lasts you through til the close ( get that all too often and then the fingers are itching towards the end of the bloom and it seems to take ages then lol )

2 people like this

Just now, smokie1 b c f c said:

its all cool my friend. onwards and upwards there growing some nice buds now mate. 

i see in your diary you have a load of nice strains growing. 

im just starting germing my outdoor crop seeds today. i have a few growing in my living room under sunlight, as my tent is on flower with these lemon zkittles plus a few other strains, that are now beasts of plants. lol check out my HSO diary in the 20017/ 18 section in the humboldt seeds section. cypress hill, dr greenthumbs em dogs are looking big budding plants mate. 

thanks for looking in bro. your all welcome man. :smokin:

Will have a look for sure man!! Still need to put up the tunnel it arrived yesterday and maaaaaaan im dreading it dude, Due some liquid seaweed so gonna spray em up nice haha

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, botanics said:

Yeah I see what you mean about the similarity with mine now  @smokie1 b c f c ;)

Fair play bud these are looking sweet and on form for a good set of buds...right on cue and lush growth on these plants, hope your stash lasts you through til the close ( get that all too often and then the fingers are itching towards the end of the bloom and it seems to take ages then lol )

hi mate. yeah the big lemon zkittles i have that is smaller than the others as far as the stretch go's. looks just like your one, the leaf shape, and the way there growing more indica like, rather than skunk like. 

yeah i hope i last out on smoke dude. i have some more bubble hash to make tomorrow,or the weekend. so i should just make it till 8 weeks flower. il take a plant or 2 down at bang on 8 weeks for smoke. i always do this, then take the rest at 9 weeks flower, or just over 9 weeks. it gives me a range of different high's. and lets me see whats best for each strain. flower time wise. 

thanks for looking in botanics. 

all the best with yours bro. :smokin:

peace all:smoke:

1 person likes this

@Whambud yeah get that poly tunnel up bro. when the seaweed arrives then, your ready to spray, get that humidity up nice and high, in a poly tunnel i can imagine that rain forest grow enviroment being bang on for the vegging plants mate. il be watching your diary bro. :smokin:

1 person likes this

Just now, smokie1 b c f c said:

@Whambud yeah get that poly tunnel up bro. when the seaweed arrives then, your ready to spray, get that humidity up nice and high, in a poly tunnel i can imagine that rain forest grow enviroment being bang on for the vegging plants mate. il be watching your diary bro. :smokin:

Thats the plan man!! Only problem I've had is some have decided it's a good idea to flower 3-4 days into flower I'm on 18/6, hmm could have been moving them in and out of different light intensities maybe, oh well just topped the bastards and hope for the best, lol cut away and pray more like

1 person likes this