Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

highlo

Seedsman diesel ryder

Hi everyone hope your all doing well, unfortunately I have just lost 3 of my 4 plants due to a design flaw in my diy nft tray causing stagnated pools which led to root rot, lots of problems and eventually a failed grow, I have tried to save one by planting in soil so will see how it goes. Any way onto this grow which will be a race to finish in Tims for a home check up although I'm sure I have plenty time with this strain, needs to be chopped by end of April, seeds have been soaked in water for 24hours and now into 1" rockwool inside a heated propagator , rockwool soaked in ph5.5 water with 1ml/l voodoo juice and 2ml/l formulex , once shoot appears I'll continue to grow in the rockwool untill enough roots show then they will be going into 5l pots with clover soil and fed just water and voodoo juice until they show signs for food , I have pm ot grow and bloom for the rest of the grow, room is a 1m2 tent by 2m height, 5" rvk and rhino pro extraction, 600w  digital hps parabolic shade, 6" clip on and powerful floor fan for airmovement , 150w ceramic reptile heat bulb on a thermostat at 22c for lights out ( lights on is around 26c), I have grown 2vision seeds lowryder before with good results 1.5oz from 1 and 1oz from the other in 8weeks from the seed cracking so I'm hoping these will finish in similar times and better taste than original lowryder

1 person likes this

Hello mate,

If you've not done autos in soil before, i'd recommend maybe using bigger pots. I use a minimum of 12l and noticed a big difference between 8l and 12l. I'm assuming Clover is brand of a multi compost not something else. I've only ever done autos in regular soil so can't comment on pot sizes using other mediums.

1 person likes this

Thanks @theolderguy I have done autos lots of times and I would normally use a larger pot for them, only reason I'm not for these is because these are very dwarf plants so don't get anywhere near as big as a regular auto, yeah mate clover is a multipurpose compost, it was recommended by Blackpool bouncer , last time I used them on autos I got 4 to 5 weeks of healthy growth maybe longer without the need for any nutrients,  really good stuff

1 person likes this

OWell so far out of 5seeds 1 has sprouted, I haven't pulled open the rockwool to check them, just keeping them in the heated propagator and nice and moist , havent had problems with germination before using this method , always got 100% pop a shoot

1 person likes this

On 1/14/2018 at 11:58 AM, highlo said:

Thanks @theolderguy I have done autos lots of times and I would normally use a larger pot for them, only reason I'm not for these is because these are very dwarf plants so don't get anywhere near as big as a regular auto, yeah mate clover is a multipurpose compost, it was recommended by Blackpool bouncer , last time I used them on autos I got 4 to 5 weeks of healthy growth maybe longer without the need for any nutrients,  really good stuff

Ah OK, I have seen the clover recommended by growers that know more than me I might give it a go, I fucking hate going to the grow shop. 

2 people like this

I'll keep this short as I'm pretty pissed off right now but unfortunately this grow has been ended shortly due to my now ex threatening to tell the police out of badness and me not wanting to take the risk of It being a bluff, as you can imagine I'm not in the best of moods, got some nice blue cheese here for now so that should keep me in the couch