Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mike Hunt

In House Genetics - Black Cherry Punch & Animal Cookies

56 posts in this topic
On 28/10/2017 at 1:48 AM, *DJ* said:

iv got some here, anyone grown do-lato s1? thought id ask seeing as the thread here already?

dj...

Not grew any Dolato but ive had a few blast on it, was a nice smoke. The Dosidos was nice tooo aswell as the gelato ( but only tried the gelato #44 and found that seed in it, and so far its a head wrecker, then i feel like i wanna go the gym after an hour or so lol ).

The Gelato stretched to fuck, and now this black cherry punch has got some fucking legs on her. Flipped her 1 inch above the net and shes gained about 18 inches since then  ( 17 days from flip ).i couldnt train her anymore so i just let it go. 

I hope to fuck she stops gaining height or ill have to get rid of these V shaped hangers on my hoodss and cable tie them to the tent roof !

Ill say one thing though, im getting a Pink Lemonade / Grape aroma from them, theyre crowning now. 

2 people like this

im only doing one for now, just to see like, its in a paper towel with a double dutch and 4 la cons,

dj....

1 person likes this

Not done the s1s but the 1st dolato release were all lovely plants ranging from stinky and frosty to extremely stinky and unbelievable frosty. Flavours ranged from mouthcoating piney og funk to sweet birthday cake, intense fruits and salted peanuts. Highs were pretty decent all round, but the og leaners had the most brain punch power.

2 people like this

Any updates or photos of anyone who has grown the black cherry punch? Mates just got gifted a clone of that and platinum dolato. Might have to run it myself next with the stardawg.

1 person likes this

@stummer I’ve recently popped 7 black cherry punch 6/7 are up after four days also had a tropic heat from inhouse was a freebie, running them with some seed junky gear. I might run a diary of them all together, il pop it up next week when they have true leaf

2 people like this

This was my IG Black Cherry Punch

large.A21C4F3E-5D42-4697-AE3D-65C1011B20

2 people like this

20 minutes ago, Ronnie the roach said:

This was my IG Black Cherry Punch

large.A21C4F3E-5D42-4697-AE3D-65C1011B20

How was it smoke wise mate? Purple plants always look pretty but gotta be a quality smoke too.

One for the ladies :hippy: No seriously 

2 people like this

i've got some new ones in which were freebies they are supposed to be stronger. Nice but not strong or long lasting. Tasty in as much as tastes like pie and i loved growing it 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Ronnie the roach said:

One for the ladies :hippy: No seriously 

;) kidding aside it is my experience thus far.

Look amazing, dense as anything, trichome encrusted in a way I haven’t seen before.

Looks like they will be the best canna you’ll ever smirk...effects divnee match the looks by a stretch:(

Big shame really but to be fair I have only had access to some, mostly GSC cross types but that does seem to be the base genes for many of these US ‘elites’. Excepting US O.G.

They do look amazing but don’t follow through imo.

Does make sense they are coming out of the land that brought us boob jobs, fake lips, arse implants and the rest - style over substance, sold to us by a very sophisticated marketing machine.. I suppose the question should really be - why did you expect Canna to be treated any differently?

Edited by Gojitangie
Detail

@Gojitangie The Zilky Smooth is so GSC so buttery to the nose so white to the eye and a smooth smoke too...

1 person likes this

I think I won't bother then, pretty plants is one thing but most important for me is the quality of smoke. It's been the same.experience with me when I've tried purple plants in the past. Only strain that was pretty and had some purple in it and also a top smoke was the disco biscuit by ugorg. Think ill run that again at some point.

3 people like this

17 hours ago, Ronnie the roach said:

@Gojitangie The Zilky Smooth is so GSC so buttery to the nose so white to the eye and a smooth smoke too...

No doubt bud. How was the high? As mentioned only had limited experience so far from definitive.

Would be interesting to have US v Europe - 3 strains each - 1 Indica, 1 Sat, 1 Indi/Sat Hybrid. Blind testing see who comes up trump’s. 

26 minutes ago, Gojitangie said:

No doubt bud. How was the high? As mentioned only had limited experience so far from definitive.

Would be interesting to have US v Europe - 3 strains each - 1 Indica, 1 Sat, 1 Indi/Sat Hybrid. Blind testing see who comes up trump’s. 

I think most of the UK420 subby seeds would crush those high priced imports in virtually every category especially high! IMHO 

:yinyang:

3 people like this

On 1/8/2018 at 4:57 AM, stummer said:

I think I won't bother then, pretty plants is one thing but most important for me is the quality of smoke. It's been the same.experience with me when I've tried purple plants in the past. Only strain that was pretty and had some purple in it and also a top smoke was the disco biscuit by ugorg. Think ill run that again at some point.

Well worth trying Violeta from Ace Seeds. Just finished a couple of girls. Both intense purple and top smoke too. 

3 people like this