Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The rookie

Canna bio terra plus medium for autos

Hi all....I used to use bio bizz light mix  for my autos but thinking of trying canna bio plus......does any1 know is the makeup of this similar to the light mix 

I'm not sure what's in Bio Bizz Light mix but both being an "Organic" mix I would think there wouldn't be much difference.

I have used BIOCANNA Bio Terra Plus and my bag says it's a blend of Peat, Bark and Coco with Bone Meal, Bat Guano and other Trace Elements. As for the quality it's very light and airy, almost spongey, I bought this as there were no other alternatives at my local shop at the time but was pleasantly surprised and the fella at my local shop continues to stock just this as the price is generally better than Plant Magic and Plagron equivalents.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers bud,I am just worried the mix may be a bit too hot for the autos,I guess I will find out soon enough,thanks again bro 

1 person likes this

I use it from seed, never had any burn issues. The CANNA blends tend to be more of a Soil-less mix which is why it's more airy/spongey.

The other half has taken to nicking it off me for her plants outdoors, as MP compost and other "Soil" mixes tend to get heavy/compacted in the pot and restrict productive root growth un-aided.

The mint she had in MP last year is massive in the BIOCANNA and our Gardeners Delight (Toms) are in the Soil-less TERRA Pro mix already they are 6+ft tall in 5L Hempy buckets we just took 4 sets of already ripened vines, a good 20+ toms.

2 people like this

Sounds good bud,thank you for the reply 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@The rookieI used that soil last year and had no problems at all with it, I mixed in a lot of extra perlite to help with drainage and the plants seemed to like it.

Edited by gthang