Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

PapaCarlo

CBD healing properties how and when?

Good day guys, 

Im looking thru the forum and cant find much information about CBD oils, perhaps you all have heard of Rick Simpson's method of making concentrated oil for internal body consumption?

Is there any alternatives that might be better than boiling in alcohol ?

My other question is how to grow more CBD instead of THC ?

please link me up if there is a thread about this

thanks

Lots of breeders producing good high cbd strains. Never tried any myself but will be doing in the future. 

Google and customer reviews are your friend. 

Infact its a rule i live by, customer reviews never lie :P

Edit: making rso the same way with high quality cbd flowers will probs be the best way 

Edited by KaptainKush
Rso

I'm growing some high CBD/ low thc strains and decided  to grow Candida CD-1 which can, in its' sativa pheno, typically give at least  a 10:1 cbd to thc ratio. I'm going to grow dinamed in my next grow which should give a  25:1  or better cbd/thc ratio.  

I'm also growing VCDC which is a 50/50 ratio, 

i researched these strains very carefully  and pcked picked them according to my and my wife's specific needs - your own needs may be different to ours. Reading as much and as widely as possible, and asking lots of questions  will help you decide what you need.

As far as Rick Simpson's method goes, I have pretty strong feelings about his 'seemingly cavalier' methodology. I am NOT a fan of anyone who would advocate using solvents which have known carcinogenic or toxic properties. I find ir utterly reprehensible that any responsible individual could suggest using Naptha as a potential home-extraction solvent.

Do be aware that whatever solvent you end up using, if it is not 100% lab-reagent-grade pure, when (and if) you manage to evaporate off the solvent, you will still be left  with mystery by-products' that were originally in the impure solvent, and are now relatively concentrated in your cbd oil, and which may, or may not be toxic.

you ,any want to look at alternative methods like olive oil or coconut oil extractions - much simpler and zero risk of toxicity.

good luck with your quest

1 person likes this

Thank you very much for info

I will be shortly getting the right seeds for CBD grow

Do you have the knowledge for healing blood pressure or immune system, perhaps you know a strain?

my grandmother is very ill and i want to see what can this oil do.

other than blood pressure, she has problems with kidneys and immune system, basically her body is 97 years old and i want to see if these oils can get immune system back up and fight deceases to push to 100 years :)

shes always been eating good organic foods and doing exercising but now doctors are telling her to drink loads medicine which Im not letting to do, only emergency situations...

peace

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, PapaCarlo said:

Thank you very much for info

I will be shortly getting the right seeds for CBD grow

Do you have the knowledge for healing blood pressure or immune system, perhaps you know a strain?

my grandmother is very ill and i want to see what can this oil do.

other than blood pressure, she has problems with kidneys and immune system, basically her body is 97 years old and i want to see if these oils can get immune system back up and fight deceases to push to 100 years :)

shes always been eating good organic foods and doing exercising but now doctors are telling her to drink loads medicine which Im not letting to do, only emergency situations...

peace

Hi @PapaCarlo 

i understand complete.y what you are hoping to find but I cannot advise you how to best treat your grandmother.

The best thing you can do is google search using the following search terms

cbd + hypertension

cbd + kidney function

cbd + immune system 

same search terms for thc etc.

Read a lot  and read carefully Do not   believe everything you read, especially where it's obvious that someone is trying to sell something.  There is however much, good quality information out there, and a growing number of peer-reviewed scientific papers. After drivingyourself crazy reading, if you then determine that a particular ratio of cbd to thc is the answer then you will relatvely easily be able to choose an appropriate strain.

hope this helps. 

1 person likes this