Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mekoz

DynaVap M

I just purchased one of these and it's my first experience with a vaporizer and I have to say im not very impressed with it. I find my one has 100% draw resistance with the hit hole covered, impossible to take a toke even when the cap is empty. Is it supposed to be like this?

I don't have one but perhaps you're packing it too tight mate?

I know that can be a problem with my crafty...

Thats what i first thought so i tried it empty and still same problem. When i leave the cap off i can toke freely with the hit hole covered but when i place it back on and empty its like it is blocked.

I generally only cover the hole for about 2 seconds at first to get the bowl warmed up, then tap the hole while inhaling after that. It does increase the resistance, but if you inhale from your belly (the best technique for hitting any vaporizer) you will still get a good hit. Generally speaking small vaporizers have more draw resistance because they need to keep the heat in the chamber and drawing lots of air in cools the chamber down. It does take a bit of practice, but you'll get there! 

The trick is to blow all the air out of your lungs first, then put the vape to your lips and inhale, focusing on your belly rising as you inhale. This is sometimes called "yogic breathing" and allows for more vapour to be pulled deep into your lungs where it can work its magic. Smoking and vaping e-liquids is different because there is a much higher volume of smoke, so it doesn't matter if you don't get all of it, you'll still get enough. Using herbal vaporizers takes a bit of learning, but once you're used to it you'll never want to go back to smoking.

Edited by vapefiend
2 people like this

when is the m back in stock @vapefiend

We're expecting them back in about 1-2 weeks.

2 people like this

@vapefiend

When will the M be back in stock again please? I want to buy one now lol

^^^^^

Scratch that... I bought the Omnivap earlier in lieu, can't wait to have it in my hands. Your tardy response time proves an effective marketing strategy this time lol

:v:

You gots to do the crown mod to the M for better airflow 

The Ti tip has little notches cut in the tip at the top of the airflow channels to allow the air to flow into the tip.

The M does not 

You need to use a small file to create the notches yourself.

2 people like this

On 04/08/2017 at 7:00 PM, i11 said:

^^^^^

Scratch that... I bought the Omnivap earlier in lieu, can't wait to have it in my hands. Your tardy response time proves an effective marketing strategy this time lol

:v:

:realcool:, i11 , It looks cool . You have two now right ,and I read in another post you'd prefer the vapcap gadget than the volcano .I'm surprised to hear that .I like the way you can heat the unit with a flame ,because it seems less finicky . Is it the bees knees ?

The puffco is hard to beat for rosin but I'm wondering how these narrow vapes work for flowers ? I don't really like the solo .It feels like drawing on a thick milkshake . Bongs ,spliffs ,dabs and neat joints are grating my lungs ,I'm considering the new fierce but it's not been tested yet and its very "walkie talkie" looking . 

1 person likes this

On 8/7/2017 at 5:13 PM, Hippie on hill said:

You gots to do the crown mod to the M for better airflow 

The Ti tip has little notches cut in the tip at the top of the airflow channels to allow the air to flow into the tip.

The M does not 

You need to use a small file to create the notches yourself.

I feel I should say I wrote that about the 2017M ^^^

The 2018M has a little more airflow than the 2017M so I'm using unmodified 18M tips for general stem use and a modified one for water use.

I love the versatility of the DV range  :in_love:

Induction heating takes this thing to a whole nother level 

That's PhattPiggie ^^^ demonstrating one of his custom stems and a Pipes' induction heater wired up to a 12V supply.

I don't actually have one of those tbh, I have a couple of Pipes' battery powered IH units instead (and a couple of fancy custom stems PP turned for me)   :thumsup:  

Having induction heater(s) on the table and a Vapcap each to dip in at your own pace is the future my friends :)

It just seems more civilized than most of the other vapes I've tried, no faffing around or clearing space, crinkling bags, long tubes, psu's, waiting, passing them around .....  enough to sideline my Volcano most evenings

Dynavap have their own IH in development atm that George said would be ready by August so we should see and official one any day now. 

If you can't wait that long there are a few people selling units they've put together themselves like Pipes', and shopping lists and circuit diagrams if you fancy making your own, on the other forums.

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

:realcool:, i11 , It looks cool . You have two now right ,and I read in another post you'd prefer the vapcap gadget than the volcano .I'm surprised to hear that .I like the way you can heat the unit with a flame ,because it seems less finicky . Is it the bees knees ?

The puffco is hard to beat for rosin but I'm wondering how these narrow vapes work for flowers ? I don't really like the solo .It feels like drawing on a thick milkshake . Bongs ,spliffs ,dabs and neat joints are grating my lungs ,I'm considering the new fierce but it's not been tested yet and its very "walkie talkie" looking . 

Well I've had the Vapcap nearly a year and a half now and even though I don't use it as much as I should, I still use it nearly gách lá. I do prefer it to the Volcano (which was given away and never came back), 'coz I mostly puff alone. I've had other vapes along the line, just prefer the Vap for it's engineering, resilience, functionality etc. Plus I like the no battery approach. You can vape anything in it; flowers, hash, concentrates.....I had to buy some hemp fiber for the concentrates. Plus hash tastes much better in a joint. Go for the M if ya fancy a go without breaking the bank. They do work the finest and will last you years with little maintenance but, but, can you get used to just getting stoned from a little pen vape and nothing else? Let your lungs guide you :v:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, i11 said:

Well I've had the Vapcap nearly a year and a half now and even though I don't use it as much as I should, I still use it nearly gách lá. I do prefer it to the Volcano (which was given away and never came back), 'coz I mostly puff alone. I've had other vapes along the line, just prefer the Vap for it's engineering, resilience, functionality etc. Plus I like the no battery approach. You can vape anything in it; flowers, hash, concentrates.....I had to buy some hemp fiber for the concentrates. Plus hash tastes much better in a joint. Go for the M if ya fancy a go without breaking the bank. They do work the finest and will last you years with little maintenance but, but, can you get used to just getting stoned from a little pen vape and nothing else? Let your lungs guide you :v:

Dia duit i11 ,níl fhios agam ,not sure really .I have a high tolerance ,which is unfortunate ! 

Last night I looked at a few videos ,reviews on youtube and read the comments .Some saying the "M" is just as good as the titanium omnivap but others saying the opposite . There's a fair difference in prices from dynavap range ,and they're all little pen type units.  If it gave more of a satisfying draw than the solo I'd probably buy one ,but still unsure . 

Works the finest ,does it ? :D  

Tóg é go bog é .

@Michael Luchóg

All the Vapcaps work on the same principle, slight mods here and there as the generations progressed, but in short, they all vape the same with just a light difference here or there. I've only owned the Omni though, but from what I read it's just preference/budget that dictates which one you want to buy. Some people own dozens - most of the parts are interchangeable and it becomes a bit of a hobby/addiction for them (they obviously have a lot of spare $$$).

I do think it would be difficult to replace a hardcore joint smoking habit with the Vapcap.....but I think that's probably true no matter what vape you use. I don't have a big tolerance: a fill or two of the Vapcap and I'd whacked enough. I still smoke spliffs though, more often than not.

I'd say, go for the cheapest Vapcap you can find. Even if you don't use it to completely replace joints you'll still use it and admire it's simple yet advanced design. I don't think it can give the 'big clouds' that other vapes can, at least not without reaching combustion temperatures. It has more than enough going for it though that you couldn't but be happy to own one.

Is maith liom mo bh'Vapcap......ach is bearr liom mo shpliffs :v:

1 person likes this