Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

marcjuna

Guano in soil.

31 posts in this topic

How hot is the pre mixed soil?

Best way to mix Guano with soils.

Dry or liquid?

Is it any Good?

yeah its very good ,,, I never tried the liquid but the powder is great , I used the 'N' type stuff ... its a little pricey though .. to mix , just put it in with the soil before potting and mix by hand 

@zero used through veg or just flowering.

N type stuff? 

1 person likes this

@marcjunayeah , theres one thats rich in Nitrogen , and one thats rich in Potassium ... I used it for veg , it tends to fizzle out after a couple of weeks , but you can do top dressing 

Edited by zero
1 person likes this

So just to refresh top dress, wash through for a couple of weeks then repeat.

Does it get blown about with fan and extaction or do you make a mix of soil/guano to top dress?

1 person likes this

@zero Can you tell when it needs refreshed or is it just something you just feel it needs?

Does it need flushed near the end of flowering?

4 hours ago, marcjuna said:

@zero Can you tell when it needs refreshed or is it just something you just feel it needs?

It doesn't blow about once watered in and you don't flush organics 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, marcjuna said:

@marcjuna... imo , the best thing to do is mix it with the soil for veg = i.e this will sustain first 4-6 weeks , then do top dressings as needed , every time I have used it , I have got good results .. it dont blow about its 'heavy' powder and once its wet it sticks 

2 people like this

Went with this.large.IMG_20170322_130253.jpg

1 person likes this

Will let you know how i get on.

Been using the Guano and Allmix as a top dressing with no side effects on a Flowering plant. So far so good.

Have started a few rooted clones in Allmix with no problems and some nice roots showing they look more happy than coco grow roots, more feathering. Also started a seed in the allmix which is doing well, no added guano to clones and seedling.

1 person likes this

I found this stuff. I dilute it with coco. Maybe 70% guanokalong and 30% coco. It's a nice easy mix and works a treat for me. Without the coco it tends to tip burn and cause a bit of clawing on younger plants when the compost is fresh. So it is a little hot. With the coco added it helps with the hotness. Wormcastings in there too. I still haven't flowered a crop in it yet so end conclusion yet to be reached.

large_Mud.jpg

4 people like this

I've been using the plagron batmix from 1st pot up, no burning and the colour is a lush deep green 

large.58cbdaae6336c_2017024.JPG

Nothing but water and a little bio silicone added since sprouting 

4 people like this

I was given a pot of this by my local shop the other day (then instinctively smelt it - like what else did I think it was gonna smell like), I've just gone into flower now so I'm already in the largest pots - I used this as a sprinkle on top (canna terra), watered in.  Should I repeat this during the remaining weeks, any idea how frequently it could be added?  Was thinking weekly, or bi-weekly?

1 person likes this

Have used a teaspoon a week as a top dressing with no problems so far.

1 person likes this