Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Provocateur

Your First Ever Guerilla Grow.

24 posts in this topic

So how did you guys get into growing in the great outdoors?

What made you come up with the idea?

Why did you start?

Did you make any vital mistakes? 

What strain?

How many plants?

What was your yield? 

What year did you start?

Just curious :D

Provocateur.

2 people like this

No comment :police:

3 people like this

How many plants?....... not enough you ain't seen nothing yet :skin_up:

7 people like this

53 minutes ago, Provocateur said:

Provocateur.

First name agent?

5 people like this

Lmao okay I'll start.

I never thought it was possible to grow in our climate, but I came across a video on YouTube. I think it was called " uk outdoor grow" or something like that. The user name of the lad who uploaded it was a lad called "panikgrows" (I later came to know he was a member of UK420 @panik

I was amazed and and completely obsessed with the idea of growing in our cold, cruel and unpredictable climate. Up until I watched that video I thought it was only possible to grow indoors. I fancied myself as a good grower, and decided to give it a bash.

Me, being the naive, ober confident prick that I was did absolutely no research. (I didn't even know sites like this existed due to legal reasons). I ordered 1 seed. The strain was OG Kush. I germinated in a wet paper towel, in a bag on top of my xbox which I left on, and vegged for a week under a 20w CFL I bought from my local shop. I transported it in carrier bag, which took me about 30 minutes, although it felt like 4 hours. I was absolutely shitting myself. The adrenaline rush was immense, but so scary, I convinced myself a copper was going to stop and search me (not uncommon at the time in my area).

I got it to my sacred spot and dug a very small hole with a spoon that I brought with me... Yes, a f*cking spoon. I pressumed that the roots of my plant would penetrate the sides of the hole and would roam freely. How wrong I was...

This was late June. I used no slug pellets, and no cages to protect against rabbits. I came back to water a couple of times and "harvested" in Semptember I think. It was raining and I didn't even bring any scissors (I chewed the stalk with my teeth). It wasn't even 12 inches tall. I took it to my mates to dry (he was a long time grower and I trusted him and his knowledge).

I went back to his a week later, he told me that it molded and he threw it away (plausible, considering I harvested in the rain like a d*ckhead, but a part of me still thinks he smoked it because he had non of his own bud for himself). It didn't bother me too much because it would have only been a few grams lol

Even after this huge, epic fail on almost every level,  was still so proud of myself. I grew outdoors. :D

Provocateur.

6 people like this

6 minutes ago, Provocateur said:

I came across a video on YouTube. I think it was called " uk outdoor grow" or something like that. The user name of the lad who uploaded it was a lad called.......... @panik

He is filming a HD seed to weed outdoor diary at the minute,i have seen a preview of the footage taken to date,very in-depth.

10 people like this

@Ch@ppers can't wait to see that!

Where'd you see the preview?

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Provocateur said:

@Ch@ppers can't wait to see that!

Where'd you see the preview?

On his laptop.

8 people like this

@Ch@ppers I suggest you give it him back. No need to steal a mans laptop lol

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

On his laptop.

:ninja:

4 people like this

thai and african brickweed seeds, in woods. I could do a mean beanstalk. pre-tintertweb days, in fact before most of you were out of nappies!

6 people like this

My first outdoor was around 10 years ago growing Passion 1 up a hill side. Got the bug and never looked back. I read about Funkimunkis grows in Yorkshire and thought if he could pull it off there, then should be doable in Scotland. Nowadays I'm spoilt for choice with strains as I like to run Canadian and Scandinavian genetics as there earlier than the Dutch stuff. Quite tempted to run Seriou6 though due to it's potency and restistance to mould. Might also grab some Red Purps as several experienced growers recommend them :)

5 people like this

First Ever, About 5 Durban Poison 52 LAT,

Did 0 Site Prep, Other than thought of a place with 0 foot traffic.

Dug the plot, 2 bags of compost, dropped in by babies and watered them intermittently,

The Did Just Fine:  4/5z 0% mould

that's when i realized it was possible, and realized i liked the whole process just as much as i loved the weed afterwards,

Then year by year on and off, i have had worse seasons than my first with little prep

that has mainly been due to the fact i have missed some years, like last year, which would of been perfect., and the weather has beaten me since.

This year i hope things are different, i will never stop trying!

3 people like this

1st time i bought 10 frisian dew and 10 passion #1, gave them to a mate to germ and grow into seedlings for me (couldnt do it due to where i lived) and he fried them all. He gave me some exodus cheese cuts to say sorry, my other mate gave me a blueberry and a deisel cut too. They went in holes filled with compost and a raised bed using railway sleepers i found nearby. Off 6 uk cheese plants i got about 5oz. Mold took the rest (prob half) and i got about 2oz off the blue and the deisel didnt finish. The cheese was lovely, could have gone a bit longer but very pungent. More perfume like than the indoor. The blueberry was harsh as.. it was enough to make me wanna keep growing outdoors but i have a feeling if my mate hadnt have fried the dutch passion seeds, we would have got a better result.. still, theres soo many decent early strains to pick from now. And autos. Its like im a born again geurilla!

3 people like this

I am starting this year but doing it in a 2.5m x 2m Poly Tunnel in the garden. I started a Royal Queen Quick one on 16/03/19 on a window ledge with a Jiffy number 7 and John Innes no2 it didn't do much until it went into the tunnel and now is growing quite quickly and has a small aroma if you sniff it. Obviously far too early but needed to try seeding. I have done some research and am going to keep it simple. The only categories are Guerilla and under glass which I am neither. I started the last Quick one seed and 1 of 5 Dinafem OG Kush Autoflower on the 21/04/19 and have a couple of 25l pots to put them in hopefully in a couple of days. I have Plant magic plus supreme for these two and the other 4 Og Kush seeds. Really looking forward to it all. I did do a quick one at the beginning but it died as a seed so that's why I used Jiffy 7. I might start a diary as I will be doing 2 Og in a couple of weeks then the last two a week after that trying to spread them a bit as this is my first ever attempt. I have molasses which I will feed weekly and Fish food if they look like they need a kick with nutrients and that's it. I am lat 51 and have a South slightly east facing garden so sun all day long.

2 people like this