Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bud Wiser

I would LOVE to do this stoned ...

anythings better stoned haha! but yeah man that would be a sheer frisk :D

1 person likes this

That would be amazing stoned.

I bought my mrs a session in one of those for her birthday. She got well baked before she had a go lol. She said it was fucking ace.

3 people like this

yeah there's a few places in the UK that do it, likewise looks a giggle.

1 person likes this

It's quite pricey. About 40 quid for a couple of 'dives' which last for around 3 minutes each. I think the company was called Airkicks.

1 person likes this

I'd love a go :D - skydiving for people who suffer from vertigo (which I do) lol

1 person likes this

I want to see what happens if you vomit in there

1 person likes this

I want to see what happens if you vomit in there

You'd fill your helmet! lol

1 person likes this

On 9/2/2016 at 0:01 AM, Bud Wiser said:

This looks awesome ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XxyZ0oGJ8M

Anyone got a crash helmet I can borrow?

Upside-down Bud :oldtoker:

I did a real sky dive in america puke straight afterwards:yuck:.So not to sure about getting stoned before the feeling is unreal. Got stoned with the instructor afterwards, He did get a telling of from the boss:no:it was jokes. The best thing i find doing high would have to be hitting up the pyrenees fly out to spain:skin_up:head up the mountains Snowboarding:yahoo:spliff/music best times i've ever had.

Edited by Percygrower321
1 person likes this

I've parachuted. Free fall was easily the highest high that I ever experienced and when the canopy opened I couldn't see it but I could hear it flutter like a sail in the window, that was the most beautiful spiritual thing I've yet  to experience. It doesn't matter whether you have a fear of heights or not, it no longer matters when your plummeting like a lead safe through the clouds.