Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

samhigh

pak (indica oh yeah)

246 posts in this topic

topped pak about 6 weeks veg

topped pak about 6 weeks vig

this is the topped pak about 6 weeks of veg, im gonna veg her till the big kush is done flowering so at least 3 more weeks. shes going to be a beauty, this was the slower vegging pak I do believe shes more on the bubba side of the family.

clone update the clones are at day ten in the bubble cloner starting to root, will post some pics in a day or two I like to get some fish bones before I plant in soil. I read sinbuds post in seeds for diaries about him opening the tins and getting the beans mixed up before I laughed I said to myself I don't have roots yet because I forgot to put clonex on the clones. it happens to us all sinbud lol

8 people like this

Looks spot on she does mate, hows the other doing?

1 person likes this

shes doing great cocomonkey going to do an update on her Friday it will be 2 weeks of flowering.

3 people like this

pak 2 weeks flower

pak 2 weeks flower

pak 2 weeks of flower she started at 15 inches now at 28 inches so almost doubled. you can see she stretches at the top just enough to get light underneath.
7 people like this

topped pak

topped pak, tied down the two tops and put her in flower.
7 people like this

Looking very nice old friend :) Will definitely love your thoughts on the pak as I know you love your indica genetics :)

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

3 people like this

thanks brother mark, cant wait to give you my thoughts on the pak. love the indica for my ailments that nice tingling feeling helps my back, but nothing wrong with a little sativa now and then.

the dinachem looks interesting a sat dom plant with an indica structure.

4 people like this

was in the bloom room this morning and got a smell of something wonderful it was the pak, and it smelled like tropical fruit. can anyone tell me does this smell hold till the finished product?

Edited by samhigh
3 people like this

@@samhigh
Hi there. Nice grow. I'll tag along thanks.
I've just finished a single freebie seed of PAK, and I'm very impressed. I'm not used to indicas, but I think I'm converted ! She had quite curly cabbage leaves and didn't stretch much, maybe from 18 to 24" or so. She was still going at 9.5 weeks, but needed to cut her for space. Smell was amazing tropical fruit as you say, and it changed when dry, but still very beautifically aromatic. The taste and high are awesome, also good for my ailments too (arthritis in neck and back)
She's now back in veg as a stump so I can re-veg her, and have another 5 seeds in the fridge.
She's still having a proper dry then cure, so will aim to report back. I put a couple of photos in my gallery. Enjoy the grow :-)

IMG 8301

PAK

Edited by soulfeeder
7 people like this

welcome soulfeeder excellent work with the pak, glad to see you making the indica conversion the body stone does wonders for pain relief.

put up some dried bud picks when there ready, and some of the re-veg. I e I got two phenos one vegged faster and stretched x1and the other oneis the topped tied down one we will see how much she stretches. good luck on the re-veg by the looks of her I would have re-vegged her too.

4 people like this

@@samhigh

Thank you :-)

I will update and see if the re-veg works. I seem to remember it takes a while. She is smelling lovely in the jars, and already improving after a week. Glad I found the PAK, she'll be around for a while !

3 people like this

@@soulfeeder your really making me look forward too mine now :D

Wizard :oldtoker:

4 people like this

topped pak 9 daus of flower

pak 21 days of flower

topped pak 9 days of flower

single cola pak 21 days of flower, smells like fresh cut pineapples , it smells amazing feeding 5 ml medi-one and10 ml of massive per gallon

they both have been a pleasure to grow so far

Edited by samhigh
5 people like this

Do you have 1 pak topped and 1 untopped? Should make for a nice comparison grow :)

As said in a lot of threads the pak is a ugly duckling in both the veg phase an bloom but she puts out some of the best buds I have ever tried :)

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

2 people like this

yes mark I have one topped and tied down and one single cola, to compare yield, I do have two phenos.

the ugly duckling turns into a swan brother, shes a beautiful indica cant wait to try her.

2 people like this