Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MuffinMan

Rate your last watched Movie

5,703 posts in this topic
Just now, buddy13 said:

:rofl:

agreed.........

but Scarlett Johansson is in it so i'd give it 9/10

Fair do's, she's fit as fuck, but I'd settle for perving at some still pics of her and not having to sit through 2 and a half hours of utter fucking nonsense lol

4 people like this

Remember the time when superhero movies were few and far between , it was just the old Superman ones ?

Anyway , I finally watched El Camino the breaking bad movie , or rather finished watching it  .

6/10 , a bit disappointing really , but that's looking at it as part of Breaking Bad which I loved .

Seems like a bit of an unnecessary add-on a few years later .

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Degsy said:

Remember the time when superhero movies were few and far between , it was just the old Superman ones ?

Yep :yes:

Marvel broke superhero movies, the fucking MCU. They've made too many of them, all tying in to one another in some way, even if it's a really tenuous link (a bit like the comics) and now it's just overkill, like zombie movies. Oh another Marvel movie. Yay (was gonna insert a gratuitous joke about there not being any more Stan Lee cameos, but that would just be tasteless) :yawn:

2 people like this

@Boojum I think DC are away to try and do a similar with their multiverse 

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, McHazy said:

@Boojum I think DC are away to try and do a similar with their multiverse 

Can't be doing with the lazy multiverse thing of American comics, DC or Marvel:nea: To be honest even though I loved some comics as a kid and still dio as an (alleged) adult I was never into American superhero comics. I was into horror comics and most of all 2000AD :) Give me Dredd, Rogue Trooper, Strontium Dog, the ABC Warriors, Nemesis The Warlock (now there was a superb meeting of storylines :) ) Slaine, The Ballad of Halo Jones, DR & Quinch etc over superheroes in spandex any day of the week :) It's where Alan Moore served his apprenticeship before redefining comics with From Hell, V For Vendetta and Watchmen (Neil Gaiman did his first stuff for 2000AD too, and Grant Morrison, and Garth Ennis - the writers that fundamentally changed comics).

E2A And once I discovered weed and acid American underground comics, Gilbert Shelton and the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers (hence my avatar - well that and the fact that I look like Phineas but with straight hair lol ) and Robert Crumb.

Edited by Boojum
3 people like this

1 hour ago, Degsy said:

El Camino

always thought "jessie?" couldn't act to save his life in breaking bad but the rest of the cast and story carried him through.....this confirmed it for me, 3/10 at best:soap:

3 people like this

21 hours ago, buddy13 said:

always thought "jessie?" couldn't act to save his life in breaking bad but the rest of the cast and story carried him through.....this confirmed it for me, 3/10 at best:soap:

Yeah , I understand what you mean , I'm not sure how much of it is his acting and how much is how annoying the character can be at times

2 people like this

I got El Camino when it first came out but have yet to get round to watching it, as others have said, Jessie was the weak link in BB for me too.

2 people like this

The Phenomenon

Fantastic Fungi

2 gems from this year

3 people like this

1 person likes this

SpongeBob movie, the cgi hurt my brain for most it but fun was had. lol  It was better as a cartoon imho.  

On 13/11/2020 at 0:15 PM, Degsy said:

Anyway , I finally watched El Camino the breaking bad movie , or rather finished watching it  .

6/10 , a bit disappointing really , but that's looking at it as part of Breaking Bad which I loved .

Seems like a bit of an unnecessary add-on a few years later .

Why does everyone forget the epic Dolph Lundgren Punisher movie from the 80's ?

1 person likes this

The Hunt 2020, wasn't sure what to expect from thos comedy/horror satire..but i cant remeber laughing so much at a movie for a long time, for that i have to give it 9/10..its not a big budget film but it nails the genre perfectly.. dont watch the trailer just  dive straight in.. 12  strangers wake up in the middle of knowhere due to some dark online conspiracy theory they have been peddling..whcih comes true..  

1 person likes this

Sherlock Holmes, the first one with Robert Downy Jr and Jude Law in - 'twas alright, maybe 7/10, but then I was pretty mashed lol

I Prefer the Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes, got them all on dvd somewhere.

1 person likes this