Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dweeeb

So Then, What's going on here then?

37 posts in this topic

Don't worry too much mate. There not so bad at day 51. If you get those roots toasty asap you'll see them perk up. Perhaps an electric blanket from argos as a quick solution?

Sort this little hiccup out and they should start taking up nutrients again much better.

It won't matter how much food you give them if there not drinking it, it isn't getting into the plant.

You know what needs to be done. Its up to you to find a way to do it.

A pleasant environment is one of the biggest factors to having happy plants.

All the best dude

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
1 person likes this

:smokin: Thanks, matey :yep: i'll put some nutes in the ground so they take something instead of nothing, :wallbash:

I'll take a look at Argos, got to be worth something, I've got a convection hater in the bathroom, been meaning to take it down for a while, wire it to a plug and bobs your aunty.... lol

not only would that cost a bomb, i'd probably kill em! and burn the gaff down in the meantime, lol.

1 person likes this

@@dweeeb I think a leccy blanket can be had as cheap as 15 quid for a single mate

I've managed to get lend of 2 oil rad from work. I'm on storage heaters in the house. And I've just had my windows replaced today ( :ninja: been with them all morning and not one of them heard my fans :yep: )

i gave the gaffa a sob story saying the heat my heaters will be chucking out will only be pissed straight out the (lets face it) fook off holes in my walls lol with little time to let the house warm up for kids bed time. So ones for the kids room and t'others for the ladies... :rofl: he'll never know. Gives me this weekend to get something bought. :yep:

Ive just picked up a small 60w tube heater for £17 which is sat next to my pots doing a very good job of keeping the cabinet warm.

The centre of the soil is sticking around 22'c all day up from about 19'c

Edited by Greenfinger53

Where from @@Greenfinger53 ? And was there any "assembly required"? I.e. wiring a plug to it etc

Tool station, it came with a plug and is about 30cm long

2 people like this