Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dropout

Weed & Import Hash For Chronic Pain

Hi!

Not been about much as had accident last year and have spent half my time in and out of hospital.

I have finally been supported by my GP and I am going for 2nd opinion and she is marking me down as long term unable to work...after claiming £70 for a few weeeks then giving up!!

Weed didnt much...but when vaped cbd oil and vaped bud noticed a drop in pain.

Looked LONG AND HARD finally a distant friend (now my hero!)....stepped in and got me the best smelling import hash to try!!!

Worked a treat oh god!! was like a dream come true!!!!!!! Now smoke 1-2 mixed joints as vape broken!!!

Been smoking years, growing years....told me this a year ago would of thought yeah right etc, same old medical we want it legal hype.....

Been on here years and NEVER SAID that!! AT best a distraction!

I think it MAY POLLINATE my morphine or pregablin....or BOTH...

Though I would share in case helps anyone else....the pain I have is NERVE pain.

It 100% makes difference between walking talking laughing and being locked up in agony.,..

Not tried bubble or shatter etc...oil helped me sleep....have a feeling will only get this from import as highCBD and other noids we dont understand....

PS...hash on own doesnt help......weed I have all hybreeds BUT MID-HIGH THC!!!

Only down point...back to dealers as cant make sun grown high cbd hash I guess.....

Edited by Dropout
2 people like this

My wife had her lymph nodes under her arms cut out but they severed a nerve.She losses use temporarily of her arm and suffers constant pain.Has a joint and the pain goes I'm convinced.She can grip and put her arm behind her head after a joint.It ssh we smoke mostly.

Edited by icki

Glad it works for you @@Dropout.

:yep:

Ta for the PM too, will reply when time permits :yes:

Thanks guys....and thanks Arnold, any help appreciated...funny how over the years seen your posts now can relate one per cent.....chronic pain is a different beat and I have only had for a year....but learning everyday...

1 person likes this

@@Dropout sorry to hear of your accident mate

Long term chronic pain is fucking savage

I hope you find some comfort mate

T