Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

VRG

DiscoBiscuit

1,685 posts in this topic

@Smokebelch

Wow just wow, lovely bit of growing and them pics are superb. You picked a stunning looking keeper there mate and grown well too. Niiiiice!!!!

:yep:

4 people like this

Boom :yinyang:

Farmer G 

2 people like this

@Degsy@FARMER G@lildaveham@NezA@ratdogThanks folks, a very special plant was that, she was literally taking up a quarter of my 120 x 120 tent. I have read that DB doesn’t yield, this one certainly did.:)

Edited by Smokebelch
4 people like this

My Disco Biscuit flowers from that big plant are now dry, I was expecting a good yield but I nearly fell over when I looked at the scales, I had to zero them again and double check.

Before I weighed it all the buds were removed from the branches and given a final manicure and then into the 2 jars ready for curing.

It really doesn’t look like 5.6oz but the scales are accurate, the buds are rock hard and very dense.

154g of Disco B 

large.F8D9C673-9686-4E89-84E1-BAA61613E3C9.jpeg

Dried & Jarred

large.08EB23CE-A5F8-4B62-8186-BFF9B1725456.jpeg

A Little Pot of Frosty Calyxlarge.49C4145F-385C-4F7E-8799-C4EA05F88DBB.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
32 people like this

Definitely gonna try and grab another pack of these to hunt through again it seems such a stable and reliable cross, all the pics from different members look so similar to each other with hardly any variation between them. Mine all looked & tasted exactly the same as each other with rock hard nugs apart from one that tasted different ...which was the keeper I lost.

Nice growing @Smokebelch :yep: 

Come on @VRG get them packs up for sale man :D

10 people like this

I always smile when i see people say that Disco Biscuit "isn`t" supposed to be a good yielding plant...I've seen nothing but scales broken on a consistent level with the Disco B with loads of folk all different genotypes and growing methods...its a winner for sure :yes: 

Nice one @Smokebelch :smoke: 

Farmer G 

13 people like this

Dancing at the Disco :afro2:

large.20210207_190558.jpg

Farmer G 

9 people like this

Couple of finished bud shots I posted over in my diary

large.IMG-20210207-WA0016.jpg

large.IMG-20210207-WA0015.jpg

Lovely bit of smoke! I see what all the fuss has been about. Took my time, regret waiting this long to run this one.

21 people like this

When can we expect more seeds to be dropped I really wanna try this one 

On 29/01/2021 at 0:42 PM, Smokebelch said:

A Little Pot of Frosty Calyxlarge.49C4145F-385C-4F7E-8799-C4EA05F88DBB.jpeg

:wub:

3 people like this

I cropped my 2 DB's a few weeks ago and had a lot of it over the weekend, it's fucking lovely now, I can't wait for it to cure a bit more. I had two differnt pheno/ geno types (I can't remember which is which lol), one has lovely voilet/ purple hue to it and the other is green with a bt of purple/ voilet on the older top buds, the former is the better smoke so far but both are amazing. I got a lot more than expected from both plants but I haven't bothered to weigh any. The hash that I will make with the trim/sugar leaves will be fucking great.

11 people like this

I really really Really wish I'd grabbed some DBs whilst they were there. I've missed out on a few vars last year but it's the Discos which I'm most gutted at missing. They look and sound amazing. Well done farmer fett. I have footloose which obviously contains the DB but I'd chop a limb off to get a pack of straight Disco biscuits. Hey VRG will you accept an arm in the post with a rolex on the wrist for a pack please lol. Peace. 

3 people like this

Got a couple new Disco Biscuit genotypes to groove on and see what`s what :yep: 

Farmer G 

8 people like this

I rolled one (not smoked) little pure skin in a house i was working at a few years ago and it properly stank the whole house out, up and down stairs lol the scent was thick sweet creamy violets and.. lovely:skin_up: 

:yinyang:

7 people like this

Cut mine down today, all sorts of phenos! 

will get some pics up once it’s dried :yep:

6 people like this