Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Groff

New DP Desfran in a 6 pot RDWC & 900w LED & Metrop nutes

67 posts in this topic

At the end of the day its all about having some nice buds to toke on, nevermind where the fuck it came from!

1 person likes this

At the end of the day its all about having some nice buds to toke on, nevermind where the fuck it came from!

Partly true. Though there are no patents or trademarks, I believe that credits should be given to the rightful creators. Which is precisely the case here. Nowhere does DP take credit for this work. If it were a true theft, then I'd be the first to peak out on the subject.

Please excuse my rantings, I've got a bad case of mildew-grief ... :furious:

Edited by Groff

@@Groff that was one of the greatest posts I've ever seen on this site..... spot on.

You're bound to get some good karma for that mate.... maybe it will deal with your PM.

All the very best for the rest...... ;)

@@Punk#1, You know what I mean???????

I looked up 'ibl' on http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/IBL, cos I dunno what that means.... Inflatable Boat, Large

Where do you get these from, cos my hydro shop doesn't stock them?

Edited by teehee
2 people like this

@@Groff that was one of the greatest posts I've ever seen on this site..... spot on.

You're bound to get some good karma for that mate.... maybe it will deal with your PM.

All the very best for the rest...... ;)

@@Punk#1, You know what I mean???????

I looked up 'ibl' on http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/IBL, cos I dunno what that means.... Inflatable Boat, Large

Where do you get these from, cos my hydro shop doesn't stock them?

IBL stands for Inbred Line, a selective or natural genetic crossing between two extremely similar genotypes. They're genetically homogenous, so in close theory they should all look extremely similar from seed, but is not always the case. Phenotype is a derivative of environment, so one can never guarantee it. Only cloning can. But IBL in itself is a shortcut to genetic stabilization (in plants, quite the opposite in humans)

In humans, IBL can very easily be found in forums such as this, where occasionally one pops up, with unfounded and defamatory ramblings, promoting FUD (fear uncertaintly and doubt). Known side-effects in humans is severe early on-set of dementia, as seen earlier. High population of human IBL's can be found in the swampland of Kentucky, USA. Tell-tale signs of suspected IBL's is the banjo playing proficiency.

While it is fun to pinch a human IBL, the usual course of action is to ignore. On the other hand, by selectively provoking a know stable human IBL, one can very very very easily increase thread views and postings by orders of magnitude, which is in essence the very best form of increasing online-forum thread post count/views. A bit tricky at first, but quite easy to master by any cogniscant non-IBL human. For that, I thank in advance for any future refutations.

So, in conclusion, I present you with the theory of SHIBLC ... or ... Shakespearean Human IBL Connundrum.

To respond or not to respond, that is the question.

In plant life however, the story is a bit different. Here are some of the most famous IBL that I know of.

Durban Poison,

Northern Lights,

DJ Short's Blueberry (F5 iirc)

Malawi Gold

Power Plant

But, hey, waht do I know... at least I admit to conjecture (regarding plants, not humans)

Edited by Groff
2 people like this

it really is a jungle in that grow room Groff, its gonna be fun trimming that lot :-)

2 people like this

it really is a jungle in that grow room Groff, its gonna be fun trimming that lot :-)

groffo's permission granted xx

Groffo....... it is fun trimming the DF, as there aint a lot to trim. As you will see when you get to grips in there bro.........

Come the 2nd-3rd week of Feb Groffo bro................... and you will see what all the fuss has been about.............

Nice work with the alien kit bredren............. alien hydro sporting crop coming your way, luck fella.............

I still got 65-70g stacked in a kilner at 5c. I only go in that "Favorite Strain Jar" on a Friday night, and only once a week, as i have to make absolutely shore i dont need to move much for 6hrs.... aint that the truth............. happy tiding for the finish run groffo......

Nice mate.......... i had the honor of trialing the strain before it was released........

.....one of my best works !!.......... and is my best strain.............. you will see why bro...............

get the a4 brown paper bags ready bro......and your RH meter...!!.......happy curing Groffo.........Automaster.....

On a different, and sadder note read this.............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2925482/Drug-smuggler-turned-celebrity-author-Howard-Marks-69-reveals-inoperable-bowel-cancer.html

Edited by AutoMaster

Groffo's permission granted xx

Tone mate; It is allways a great jungle, in any space, when the genetic capsules are sent out by you Tony...................

........aint that a pure verified fact............due to the sheer volume of canna breeder "Friends" the team have made over the years "All Round The Globe"..... being given a strain like this, is the holy grail of what its all about........ 'High Quality & High Yields" as allways @DP/nl

Yea, so what, i am biased, tried the rest just found the best is all........all the best Groffo's bro........Automaster