Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charliecake

Rick Simpson Oil

Hi, I'm new to this website and Im looking for some advise. My boyfriend is 26 and has cancer that spread from his leg to his lungs. The doctors are no longer helping and im trying to do as much research on Rick Simpson Oil as I can. Im planning on going to Amsterdam. I know on this site you cant discuss supply. Im just new to this and any advise I would appreciate. Thanks xx

You can't get oil legally in Holland either, its class A there sorry.

Also you need quite a bit for one course of treatment.

Good luck

2 people like this

But you could certainly go to Holland and buy some top grade skunk to make oil from... Why not just grow, and save yourself the unnecessary risk of crossing international lines with product on you? There are loads of stealth grow options these days... Best of luck

Timmy

But you could certainly go to Holland and buy some top grade skunk to make oil from...

do you know how much weed it takes to make oils? you get roughly 4 grams of oil from an ounce (28g) of bud. you need at least 60 grams of oil to have a chance at beating cancer. decent Amsterdam weed is over 10e a gram. im too stoned to do the math but thats a hell of a lot of money you would have to spend. grow your own and make your meds safely from the comfort of your own home. all the info and more is on these forums.

@@charliecake all the best to you and your boyfriend.

2 people like this

I need someone to private messsge me if possible regarding the need for a high cbd content of cannabis oil for my bowel cancer that has spread to my liver, im only 44 with 4 children and need help desperately please. Thanks

This is really difficult if you are in the UK, growing your own is great but often there is not enough time, have a look on facebook for Cannabis support groups near you or try Cannabis Success Stories on fb someone on there may be able to help. Good Luck! x x x

1 person likes this

@@charliecake

@@andi123

I'm sorry to hear about your bad news, unfortunately we can't help you source product or oil here, but we can give you the knowledge and support to do it yourself.

Do you have somewhere you can start your own grow?

RR

2 people like this

There are places/support groups around that can supply oil but due to prohibition the demand is quite high. I personally would start a grow, we can provide all the help and support you need. You could have a rhos done and dusted in about 14/15 weeks, during this time you could continue your search for oil but personally I would not rely on anyone else to save your life.

I'll list out what you need

A grow tent, I'd go for a 1m2 tent

600w light and reflector (the watt of the lamp determines amount of bud you could grow)

Carbon filter (do not think you can skip this part, this will prevent the smell getting you busted)

6" extraction fan

6" ducting

'Compost

A contactor (this is used to turn your light on and off and prevents your house getting burned down)

A timer

All of this can be purchased online, most members on here use greenshorticulture, they are discreet, trusted and proven.

I'd go for this kit, there's a couple of things I wouldn't have but on the whole it's pretty much good to get you going

https://www.hydroculture.co.uk/mid-series-soil-kit-medium

3 people like this

I need someone to private messsge me if possible regarding the need for a high cbd content of cannabis oil for my bowel cancer that has spread to my liver, im only 44 with 4 children and need help desperately please. Thanks

Really sorry to hear about your problems, this site cannot help you get hold of oil though, only to make it for yourself, this is unfortunate but reflects the shite laws we live under. If you ask for a hook up again we will have to delete your account, this is to protect the site and the site owner, I hope you understand

All the best and I hope you find, or produce, what you are looking for

4 people like this