Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tony Montana

UK420-ARSENAL FC Fan Club

414 posts in this topic

As a kopite I'm naturally disposed to hate Man U, but actually Chelsea are my least favourite team nowadays. Nothing against Chelsea fans, and not really much against the team, I just can't get my head past them being owned by a full-on gangster who made his money by shoddy means and is linked to at best intimidation and at worst a number of murders. Football could well do without his sort.

Join the police force and do something about it then cunt

watch out uzi`s about ..............who took the jam out of your doughnut ?

@@Boojum ignore this bafoon i bet he is a chelsea fan or better a fulham one ?

He can ignore you all for a month seeing as the forum police turned up :)

No need for that at all

Owd

1 person likes this

i was going to post this and say harsh beans but thought i'd leave it to a mod lol

http://youtu.be/sRkE_Gv6ALM

Edited by Cursed

Easy tiger. Just my opinion, no need to get angry :)

I take it you're a Chelsea fan. Instead of calling me a cunt how about challenging what I've said - the thing is you can't, because like it or not what I said is the truth. Abramovich is a gangster, he made his money by dodgy means - this much is undeniable. That he was involved in a number of murders is a matter of conjecture, but the evidence doesn't look good for him. If you are happy to have that kind of person owning your club fair enough.

1 person likes this

is ramon chelsea bloke owner thingy an ollygark (i know ive spelt it wrong)

And back to arsenal lol

2 people like this

you could consider him an oligarch, yes

yeah sorry tony.

Good win for arsenal today, looked like they were ripping city to shreds at one point. Sanchez looks a quality purchase, good to see ramsey continuing his form and what a fantastic goal from giroud.

Edited by Cursed
2 people like this

sorry :offtopic:

2 people like this

And back to arsenal lol

Sorry dude, I've done it again :doh:

Shut the fuck up Boojum lol

2 people like this

lol

Football threads just bring out the best in us...

2 people like this

Anyway good luck to arsenal and Mr wenger.

I'm a great manager who's done a fantastic job with one hand tied behind his back.

Don't think there's a manager past or present who could deliver champions league football year on year and play attractive football with the transfer kitty he had to deal with ...

I agree Bill, he was obviously restricted but didn't moan about losing his best players to balance the books. Still need to buy a centre back

Come on now boojum be careful what your sayin u could end up with plutonium in ya tea pot lol arsnal will be the usual mmmmmeehhh is what springs to mind they will do ok but nothing significant.