Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapfire

Why do millions love vapes, but some hate them ?

109 posts in this topic

When you inhale something into your lungs, it can't enter the stomach through the lungs, there isn't a hole at the bottom of your lungs connecting them to the stomach.

The reason some smokers get black legs is most likely circulation problems caused by tobacco smoke.

Edited by StevieRays
4 people like this

When you inhale something into your lungs, it can't enter the stomach through the lungs, there isn't a hole at the bottom of your lungs connecting them to the stomach.

The reason some smokers get black legs is most likely circulation problems caused by tobacco smoke.

There must be some kind of hole, i think. Not a real hole, but may be little slits.

One day, i was smoking with someone. He smoked a big bowl, and inhaled it very deep, and when he exhaled, the smoke did smell like ..... 2 People where laughing about that. I realised it too.

It was at morning, before breakfast. I´m sure the smoke he exhaled passed his stomach and more.

Or maybe only some have holes in or slits in the lung.

1 person likes this

Ya say what..

lol

4 people like this

Do they teach biology at your town?

1 person likes this

Perhaps this will help??

lol

6 people like this

lol

tCp90.gif

:rofl:

1 person likes this

There must be some kind of hole, i think. Not a real hole, but may be little slits.

One day, i was smoking with someone. He smoked a big bowl, and inhaled it very deep, and when he exhaled, the smoke did smell like ..... 2 People where laughing about that. I realised it too.

It was at morning, before breakfast. I´m sure the smoke he exhaled passed his stomach and more.

Or maybe only some have holes in or slits in the lung.

Thanks @@vapfire :yep: I think this would be better explained with a few diagrams. :wassnnme:

:yinyang:

2 people like this

This thread has been totally derailed and it is hilarious lol

1 person likes this

Thanks @@vapfire :yep: I think this would be better explained with a few diagrams. :wassnnme:

:yinyang:

Yes please. I'm having trouble visualising these "slits" that join the lungs to stomach...

1 person likes this

Yes please. I'm having trouble visualising these "slits" that join the lungs to stomach...

It´s only guesswork, but i red that smoke and air goes not only into the lung, but rather into the stomach and bowel / gut.

I think, that is causing smokers leg.

does that mean if for some reason say dental work i cant smoke through my mouth ,can i then smoke through my arse hole instead ?

if there are these slits ,or are they only one way slits ?

It´s only guesswork, but i red that smoke and air goes not only into the lung, but rather into the stomach and bowel / gut.

wouldnt that be smokers stomach or bowel ?

how does it jump to the leg ?

more slits?

Smokers leg is caused by a disease that affects the wall of the arteries, leaving fatty deposits and narrowing arteries. This causes a reduced blood supply and thus the problems - not by smoke itself travelling onto the legs or stomach.

wouldnt that be smokers stomach or bowel ?

how does it jump to the leg ?

more slits?

Sheesh don't you know nuffink? It's transported by the little people, or 'numskulls' that operate your body for you Baz. :wassnnme:

2 people like this