Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

whats_luring

The Random Thread

5,553 posts in this topic
On 19 January 2018 at 7:33 PM, Exile420 said:

key4 and me are digging next week, hes sound dude ;)

@Exile420

when you say your digging next week, is that just digging a hole or prepping the holes with soil and ferts.

reason I'm asking is I'm debating whether to do it my self now or wait till closer to plant out, last year I dug/prepped holes in March and come plant out in May, they had all sorts growing from them, I was tamping ripping them out the holes. Thinking the cheeky fuckers using up my nutes.

iv cleared and prepped most of my plots just ain't dug holes, was thinking to dig them now and cover each hole with weed membrain and chuck mulch over it for stealth, will that be better ??

yeah put dead plant matter over your spots were youve ripped shit out, if youve got a good spot you wont need to do that though..

little prep and lots of digging man ;)

1 person likes this

Just got back from prepping my last plot, (didn't finish cutting shit down) it's a few hundred yards from one of my other plots that I prepped late autum, I actually dug a hole there at the time to check the soil.

I just checked it. i moved the mulch I put on top and the soils still fluffy so I'm chuffed with that. It's in gorse bushes so the mulch is kind of like coco coir when you look at it, I think I might not need to take soil to these two plots cos it seems good enough

large.image.jpgThere's 3 different color soft soil

large.image.jpgThat's them mixed together

gona take a few more visits to cut stuff and dig holes tho, didn't realise I was that unfit till today

5 people like this

Tick....tock.....tick....tock......wont be long :cowboy:

large.user406701_pic1688265_1482655757.jpg

23 people like this

Beautiful shot that one!

7 people like this

Awesome shot.... It's the stuff that dreams are made of.

4 people like this

gallery_92525_12706_28365.jpeg

one from the archives 

10 people like this

im STILL  on the lookout for  another good plot ...  i think i will wait till end of march ish  tho  before i start prepping it ready for  the new ladies .....

2 people like this

I dont get itchy fingers.. I get twitchy toes, and my feet are twitching like crazy seeing pics like that! lol  I have so much to do! Went up today to go turn the compost.. Every time i go i have intentions of plot hunting and prepping but once im done with the pile im paggered n head home! I have a huge couple hundred meter of gorse and vines  to find a location.. All ever green stuff to so i dont worry about finding n prepping early..  

Compost is looking good! A tad wet from all ground frost but its doing its thing.. Been composting now for almost a year! Cow n shhep manure and hay.. My plan is to add rich native soil mainly leaf humus from some very very old woodland.. Worm castings.. Seaweed ext. Bit of fbb.. Verve compost.. Coir and perlite.. (Light ratio). I was going to add rock dust but research tells me its pointless this late on.. Dolomite? Is it Necessary?    

And heres the seeds been done this year.. Possibly going to try dust a few branches if/when the males show up from the regs.. Also done research on this to an extent... If anything danish gold and @panik green golds :yep:

On January 21, 2018 at 6:12 PM, BLhaze said:

large.image.jpeg

Royal queen seeds:
N. Lights auto: 2
Royal haze auto: 2
Cheese fv: 1

Hybrids from hell: (regs)
royal dane: 2 
Monk: 1 
Wild 4: 3
Danish gold: 2 

Realgorillaseeds:
Green golds: 3
Easy sativa: 1

Heavyweight seeds:
Fast n vast auto: 2
Diesel drift: 1 
Waist high auto: 2 
Green ninja: 1

Seedsman:
Somango: 2
Auto blue: 2 

Dutch passion:
Auto mazar: 3
Auto duck: 1

Apex high collective: (regs) 
Cherry diesel ??
Sour lemz ??
Chocolate chunk ??

Unknown source: 
Critical bulk: ??

Thats me this year for my outdoor.. Numbers may change.. The ?? Is just because they are regular seeds and obv cannot put a number on them... (hfh are also regs but the numbers there are literally the amount of seeds of them that i have, gifted from a friend and they are a few years old.. As i know hfh strains have been 'tweaked in the last couple years)

:yinyang:

3 people like this

heres the  area i was intending on using .... look on the left at the little orange dot .. thats a  digger  just to show the size of  the scale of the clearinglarge.5a679a6db8ac6_notrees640x480.jpg  and if you zoom in   below the digger theres a bloke in a yellow hi viz jacket ....  the trees you can see on the top of the mountain used to  go all the way down the valley ....... .... background is prob  a mile away......

2 people like this

They just cleared a nice plot for you. All the space you need :)

2 people like this

Doubt I will be in the game this coming season. Got nicked the back end of last season, same day I took my last plant in, ironically. They got me good and proper, for possession, intent to supply and for cultivation. They had shit loads against me. Even linked me to a plot I had busted earlier on in the season. And they found shit on my phone and computer... relating to growing, not dealing i.e. pics, internet history.

Spent 36 hours in the station, had a court date and ended up getting fined as well as a 2 year suspended sentence and had to do 180 hours unpaid work. Got a right telling off in court, warned that I would lose my baby daughter if caught again and I was treated like a vile, dangerous criminal. Called a 'disgrace to society'. Had social services involved. They even arrested my misses and took her in. Definitely the worst thing to ever happen in my life. And to top it off, they ransacked my house and took all my weed from last season's outdoor grow. A bunch of it was hanging up drying still, so I hadn't even got to sample it. And the bastards left me with an £800 bill (for all damages), on top of the fine :furious: And I want to make it clear that I have never dealt in my entire life! It was all percy that they took. Not that they saw it that way.

Fuck this shit man. UK laws are potty. Judges are arrogant wankers and the cops just treat you like dirt. I had my front tooth knocked out by a plain clothes officer in my own living room and was put on the floor in cuffs for an hour. What is this world coming to. It was just a few outdoor grown plants worth. Bottom line is that I CANNOT afford to be caught again. And the pigs will be keeping an eye on me now. Aghhh. Looks like I will be watching on from the sidelines with envy this season... :mellow:

@The Sheriff of Nottingham shit that sucks sorry to hear! thats a very harsch treatment imo! Me im also fed up. I want to go to spain but my miss is going to school here until next summer. Basically all I want to do is live of the land, blaze weed, play music.. together with some chill people. 

Last year I bought a tent like this. I can heat it with a diy stove made from a gas bottle. ANybody in spain need free labour next winter im happy to help out i just want to get away from the freaking cold and constant grey skies!
maxresdefault.jpg

4 people like this

@vortex

All I would do is find out when they are planting out new saplings and plan my grow around that.

Mate,  look on the bright side. You will have full sun and no trees can fall on your girls, this year. 

Edited by Sidi Hidi
1 person likes this

6 hours ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

Doubt I will be in the game this coming season. Got nicked the back end of last season, same day I took my last plant in, ironically. They got me good and proper, for possession, intent to supply and for cultivation. They had shit loads against me. Even linked me to a plot I had busted earlier on in the season. And they found shit on my phone and computer... relating to growing, not dealing i.e. pics, internet history.

Spent 36 hours in the station, had a court date and ended up getting fined as well as a 2 year suspended sentence and had to do 180 hours unpaid work. Got a right telling off in court, warned that I would lose my baby daughter if caught again and I was treated like a vile, dangerous criminal. Called a 'disgrace to society'. Had social services involved. They even arrested my misses and took her in. Definitely the worst thing to ever happen in my life. And to top it off, they ransacked my house and took all my weed from last season's outdoor grow. A bunch of it was hanging up drying still, so I hadn't even got to sample it. And the bastards left me with an £800 bill (for all damages), on top of the fine :furious: And I want to make it clear that I have never dealt in my entire life! It was all percy that they took. Not that they saw it that way.

Fuck this shit man. UK laws are potty. Judges are arrogant wankers and the cops just treat you like dirt. I had my front tooth knocked out by a plain clothes officer in my own living room and was put on the floor in cuffs for an hour. What is this world coming to. It was just a few outdoor grown plants worth. Bottom line is that I CANNOT afford to be caught again. And the pigs will be keeping an eye on me now. Aghhh. Looks like I will be watching on from the sidelines with envy this season... :mellow:

Did you plead guilty straight away mate,.??.