Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dannychoo

UK420 - Liverpool F.C. Fan Club

2,126 posts in this topic
46 minutes ago, nl5 said:

The death threats against loris’s family and kids are beyond disgusting, hope the police put these scumbags in court and Liverpool F.C. ban them, there not fans.

I think desperate websites and shit rag newspapers build these sorts of stories up. There may have been one or two idiots who sent him Tweets or whatever, but they cover the story as if his life is in danger. They did the same with Beckham when he got sent off in the World Cup, they drove up to some clowns house and took a picture of the effigy hanging from a rope, as if it signifies anything more than a fucking simpleton with nothing better to do with their lives than construct really bad, life size models of footballers and hand them from a rope. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Comrade Stoker said:

I think desperate websites and shit rag newspapers build these sorts of stories up. There may have been one or two idiots who sent him Tweets or whatever, but they cover the story as if his life is in danger. They did the same with Beckham when he got sent off in the World Cup, they drove up to some clowns house and took a picture of the effigy hanging from a rope, as if it signifies anything more than a fucking simpleton with nothing better to do with their lives than construct really bad, life size models of footballers and hand them from a rope. 

Wasn’t 1 or 2, was a whole stream of people 1 after another telling him to die, hope your family die etc etc. surely the team as the employer has a duty of care over things like this?? 

11 minutes ago, nl5 said:

Wasn’t 1 or 2, was a whole stream of people 1 after another telling him to die, hope your family die etc etc. surely the team as the employer has a duty of care over things like this?? 

Their duty of care will extend to training the players in how to deal with abuse, either in person, or on social media. There's not much can be done to prevent it really. They are idle threats from keyboard warriors, very unpleasant, but his life isn't in danger.

It has to be the biggest catastrophe of goalkeeping I've every seen, and it was on the biggest club stage of them all. What the fuck was he doing? I realise that Liverpool play quick football and like to break quickly, so he is conditioned to move the ball out quickly, but to do so without checking who's near him is just a schoolboy error. The 3rd goal, I don't think there was all that much movement on the ball, he should be stopping those all day long. Not much could have been done about the overheard kick. Liverpool were fucked when Salah went, Firmino went too deep after Salah went off.

1 person likes this

I didn't have the worst of journeys back. There's some poor sods that are still sat in airports & on coaches. But one thing you realise when you follow the reds, it's sometimes all about the journey. I had a 3 hour delay in Tel aviv on the way back which hurt after losing. Still gutted. Sat in the Madrid end & sang full voice for 90 minutes & pissed off all the shitty Madrid fans around me. 

Kiev was a beautiful city. Loved the food. Girls were gorgeous. Just wish we brought that trophy back. 

In the words of led zeppelin.. then as it was, then again it will be, & though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea

YNWA 

3 people like this

13 hours ago, Welsh Tom said:

I didn't have the worst of journeys back. There's some poor sods that are still sat in airports & on coaches. But one thing you realise when you follow the reds, it's sometimes all about the journey. I had a 3 hour delay in Tel aviv on the way back which hurt after losing. Still gutted. Sat in the Madrid end & sang full voice for 90 minutes & pissed off all the shitty Madrid fans around me. 

Kiev was a beautiful city. Loved the food. Girls were gorgeous. Just wish we brought that trophy back. 

In the words of led zeppelin.. then as it was, then again it will be, & though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea

YNWA 

i blame uefa and fifa they do absolutely nothing for the fans these cunts should be making sure fans are decently treated and also protected at major finals ... oh they  put on fans zones fuck off ...

i bet there ain’t one blazer or fat cat cunt still stuck in a foreign airport ...

1 person likes this

on a happy note Liverpool have signed brazilian midfielder fabinho

Last night was a good night . Lets hope Man U lose tonight.

1 person likes this

well done Liverpool getting 3 pts they were much better than PSG,

Feels like Liverpool are returning to the big time, and about time.

1 person likes this

7 wins, in 1st 7 games of the season never been done by us before.. So another little milestone this Sat’ fingers crossed.. If we can get that front 3 clicking again we’ll be hard to beat.. I still honestly believe we’re only firing at 75% at best at the minute.. So much more to come... Get Salah back on blob, Keita and Fabinho fully settled and steer clear of injuries.., And Klopp’s ya uncle.. We’ll be there or there abouts anyway.. I’d be happy with Champ’s league qual’ again personally.. But know we’re capable of much more. It’s great being a Red at the moment though.. Thoroughly enjoying watching us play!