Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dboi88

LED Micro Grow With Full Environment Control

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to show you a micro box with full temperature control i built for a friend of mine. You can set night and day temperatures. It has a heater matt in the bottom, a carbon filter and has been through a full grow already and it worked great! The carbon filter works perfectly. I’ve fitted a rather big LED light for the size of the box.

There are some pictures below of the build along with a circuit diagram for the electronics if anyone wants to build one. Not got any pictures yet of it in use from him yet but i’ll get them up asap.

Circuit Diagram:

med_gallery_54545_7768_7668.jpg

Pictures:

med_gallery_54545_7768_133413.jpg

med_gallery_54545_7768_21090.jpg

med_gallery_54545_7768_399704.jpg

med_gallery_54545_7768_120280.jpg

gallery_54545_7768_160608.jpg

gallery_54545_7768_239014.jpg

4 people like this

Beautifully crafted. Just seems a shame its so small! Although I'm sure it serves its purpose perfectly.

Has it had a full grow in it yet?

:v:

e2a: what are the dimensions?

Edited by BabylonEvader
1 person likes this

Good effort dude :)

Is it a fully self sufficient cabinet?

Nice to be able to move it at the drop of a hat :D

Plug n Play, get some on fleabay lol

I'm not sure those fans will be powerful enough to push air through the filter properly though?

What wattage was the LED light and how did it yield?

A 1m square one would be nice :yep:

:yinyang:

Edited by CantBeFuct
1 person likes this

Have you got pictures of it in use?

Great box.which light?

Beautifully crafted. Just seems a shame its so small! Although I'm sure it serves its purpose perfectly.

Has it had a full grow in it yet?

:v:

e2a: what are the dimensions?

You see the picture of it in the wardrobe? That's where it lives so was built to that size. 42cm square and 60cm tall. Yeah he's done a full grow but i wasn't really involved and haven't got the pictures from him yet.

Good effort dude :)

Is it a fully self sufficient cabinet?

Nice to be able to move it at the drop of a hat :D

Plug n Play, get some on fleabay lol

I'm not sure those fans will be powerful enough to push air through the filter properly though?

What wattage was the LED light and how did it yield?

A 1m square one would be nice :yep:

:yinyang:

Mate i was dreading the time it came to turn them on i was expecting almost no airflow and having to go back to the drawing board, but, it's a surprising amount of air coming out of the filter when turned on. The two at the top are left on and the other two on the side turn on when it's too warm. The room stunk when he opened the door but his flate mate never released he had a grow on for 3 months!

Have you got pictures of it in use?

Not yet i just need to wait for him to come round next and i'll get them uploaded.

Great box.which light?

We used a 135w UFO and jesus christ that thing was bright!!!

1 person likes this

nice build .

love to see some in use shots! nice tidy build

Sorry guys the phone he had at the time was lost so the only pics i could find were off an old friend's phone who he mms a few images to. Hadn't quite realized how much a of a sorry looking grow it was ;) he was left to his own devices on the grow and it was his first time as well. He also worksaway 3 nights a week which is when it all dried up so i think he did alright to be honest, ended up 14g all dried and cured. Had to lend him bud as an agreement for him to let it cure though :sly: . The box has been sat in my front room for 2 months now though after he brought it back to me to fit some rubber sheets across the bottom and make a few repairs, he kept breaking the little fans off. Thinking he's not gonna want it back too soon so might do a grow in it myself just to show him what this baby could really do.

S_18_F0_1.jpg

S_4640_1.jpg

S_EF81_1.jpg

1 person likes this

Just curious @@dboi88

Are you rocking this box at the mo ?

If so any chance of an update matey

All The best

....Drops :yinyang:

That plant was not so great, it still grew though ! I would not let those photos of someone who had no idea what they were doing put you off.

A bit of basic LST + topping in there to keep a plant from the light (looks way too close and I do not even grow under lights) and a bit more care

and no reason why that would not be producing 1-2 Oz a plant with a good strain in there.

I would use a wider, lower pot.. search around for them that pot is taking away valuable grow height.... LST and top (yes you can top autos too if it was an auto? I do it every grow, just the once mind you, that loses you 6-10 inches of height over the next 5 weeks and is well worth doing as you get more and lower bud sites)

A plant in a low height pot and you will easily double yield.

Edited by MaxTrichomes