Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clay Davis

Grasshopper Vaporiser, the portable we've been waiting for?

88 posts in this topic

At last! Flavour isn't my main concern, stealth and speed are where it's at for me! Looking forward to using this in all sorts of naughty places 😄

2 people like this

Been away from the forums for a while @@Hot_Rock, but I presume you have yours now? I first got mine late September and have had a mixed experience with it. In short, it's fantastic when working..

It's the ultimate for stealth, my main reason for buying. I also find it produces good quality, flavoursome vapor which is almost on par with the Volcano - very impressive considering the size. One thing I would say, is that technique is very important in getting the best out of it but I think this is true of most portables.

More testing is needed, unfortunately I'm on my second replacement. I'm not out to slander but the earlier your device was shipped, the more likely it was to have issues.. probably not so bad you had to wait until December!

Sounds like most issues are sorted now and I have no doubt it will prove reliable in the long term, it's very satisfying in the flesh! :yep: Will post a full review once I've used it a bit more.

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Hopefully they will to continue to honour their lifetime warranty, did you have to pay shipping to return the defective unit? How about import tax on the replacement?

Mine was shipped, only to return due to an error on the shipping label. It almost made it out of the U.S.! lol

It's in transit again now, looking forward to testing some Disco Biscuit in it when I get back from India :yep:

Yep, spent £30 on it so far. The first one had to be sent back twice because it ended up back on my doorstep! It was possibly an issue with the label but I was told at the PO it was because the value of the item was written on the customs label, that would cause a charge at the other end.

I've got a body to be sent back to them but I've told them I'm reluctant to pay for the return cost.. They are getting back to me on it and have shipped a replacement body in the mean time. As long as it all takes, they have been good about it and I have faith on the warranty front - providing they sort the issues and turn a profit that is!

Hope it arrives soon for ya, enjoy that Disco Biscuit in it :yep:

:yinyang:

E2A: Haven't paid import tax for either of the UK deliveries yet

Edited by Clay Davis
1 person likes this

Ive spent a fair while getting smashed on this thing, the clouds it produces are nothing short of amazing for such a small device. Vapour is a tad on the hot side. The flavour on lower temps is impressive though. Gets a thumbs up from me!

1 person likes this

Want to try

Want to try

If you have some spare cash you can preorder. Might be a few months wait but I dont think you'll be disappointed. This thing will finally put the nail in the combusting coffin for me as I still smoke the odd neat spliff when Im out. I'll be using it everywhere!

Edited by Hot_Rock
1 person likes this

Yes cheers mate , that's why I want one , some times I bring the Solo when I'm out and about or an odd 1 skinner . But the grasshopper seems so discreet for herbs. Have you tried any hash in it . Bubble?

2 people like this

I havent, might have to mix it with some abv as it might stick to the screen. I'll try some out for you tonight. The problem with intense testing of a new vape is you end up completely smashed all the time lol

@Dropout :P

gallery_77269_7438_38991.jpg

Edited by Hot_Rock
1 person likes this

So how's the grasshopper going for people , what you putting in her, how's the flavour ? What's the battery like, any pros and cons really , cheers

Edited by Al Swearengen

I couldn't be happier with it, Ive not had many issues apart from one back end falling to pieces, they replaced it with a revised version within a week.

Its the only vape I use now, in fact its so convenient that Im vaping way more than I used to. Everywhere in fact lol Far too convenient! The heat up time is ridiculous!

1 person likes this

Nice man , I'm tempted

Did u ever have some bubble in it in the end?

No but Ive put some Charas through it though, plenty of blue clouds with a bong :yep:

1 person likes this