Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest KulaShaker

The Ultimate

VERY impressed!

Anyone else?

Who's it from?

Dutch passion mate, was lookin at the cross with WW that they do but stuck with basic WW in the end. Heard some very good things bout a ten week finishing ultimate from a friend who usually knows his stuff but had no experience with it myself. Supposed to be the new chronic or critical.

Yeah, looks interesting, I'm tempted.

Dank.

Took some cuts from a mates seeds.

Smells like baby sick so was expecting to be knocked on my arse never to be woken up.

Truth is amsterdam couldn't sell it to me if it came with a free coffee shop.

Looks the dogs bollocks in photos though.

VERY impressed!

Anyone else?

Yea, she dose fill out nicely,........very tang fruit & pineapples caramel bouquet after 4wks in jar at 62%, then you cut it across, and then fruit !1..........it is nice head to, at 70% cloudy...AM.........

Yeah, looks interesting, I'm tempted.

Dank.

heres my atempt.........DP's Team favorite, 80% sati....Ultimate;........by AM....

Ultimate Harv 119D 041

Triple heads....

Ultimate Harv 119D 008

very light drinker, near the end, easily flouded,......but she do know how to soak up the Pk13/14 at the right ime !......silica from the start, phos ph down in flower, then ph back up with Silicone......AM....