Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NotGoingGoa

Sweet and Deliciuos Ganja in the Shed..

216 posts in this topic

Im a bit pissed so i'll keep it short NGG. Fookin excellent diary mate! :yep:

Aye you must be howling drunk saying that!!!

Cheers double 0 Seven, nice to know I'm not boring the pants off every fucker!!

Keep it green and safe china..

Edited by NotGoingGoa
3 people like this

Bienvenido Growers, Stoners, Heads, Freaks et all.

Hope all is well with y'all... Today the sun is shining and it feels like Spring has arrived... but I live in frozen northern wastes, and am not kidded-on by this little demonstartion, but nonetheless, it's really rather pleasant.

Jock, aye me, of "Jock's Trap Breakfast Bar" getting in the groove (finest Kerelan ganja stylee and some excellent acid later on) wi' some Geordie chinas for a Shakti gig later that day in Panaji University 1982 or 83

gallery_71477_5567_16623.jpg

It's Day 16 since heads were stuck up to see the big bright world...

Up tidying and re-arranging in the "Sweet Shop" this morning. The 3 Sweet Cheeselets seem to be in fine health, as are their cousins the "Sweet Skunk Muchachas" which are in my most humble opinion "racing away like fuck!!"

"Little change from 24 hours ago then" we hear the good stoners of UK 420 dot com cry from the sidelines...... em, indeed! Oh well perceverance is paramount in this here "airt" (english translation: "neck of the woods").

Decided that "Re-Vegger" could do with a pot-up. Got a grip of a 15 litre pot and away we went. Positioned her as close to the rim of the pot as poss. for proximity to the net, used up some recycled compost from a previous grow, and watered her in with 2 litres of 5ml/litre MiracleGrow orgasmic vegetable swag, so we'll see how she settles down to that, gave her the fod because I used the old compo. While I was at it, decided to give a bit of attention to "Soul-Survivor", as in, I had good chop at her nether regions.. She seems to progress well, if perhaps a little slow in the growth department, but then she has some Sweet Senoritas to show her the way!! But all in all she's doing away nicely thank you very much!

Oh aye, nearly forgot, thought you were getting away already didn't you? Put an additional scrog screen up at the back of teh garden which I'll use for tying back and also I'll train ReVegger round the bend!!

I have created a we lochan (small loch for those of you that don't know) in the groom to help raise up the RH, and it seems to be just fine with readings of 66% about an hour after nightfall (lights out).

The garden in the Sweet Shop:

gallery_71477_5880_137065.jpg

Sweet Skunk Autos

gallery_71477_5880_6836.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_47097.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_49443.jpg

Sweet Cheeselets

gallery_71477_5880_42729.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_172798.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_132580.jpg

FCJ Scrog

"Soul Survivor" and "Re-Vegger"

gallery_71477_5880_25270.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_64654.jpg

Oh well probably worn out my welcome here by now so I'll wind up and say adios amigos dulces, thanks for dropping by, stay safe and keep it green.

Edited by NotGoingGoa
4 people like this

looking good bud! nice and healthy!

will be great to see it when its well under way!

:eat:

:yinyang:

3 people like this

looking good bud! nice and healthy!

will be great to see it when its well under way!

:eat:

:yinyang:

Aye, I cannae wait, no ganja just now, so the next 6 weeks or so cannae pass quickly enough for me, that'll be when the Skunk Senoritas should have become Senoras and will be going to the hairdresser for a cut and dry, and then blown!

All the best china, thanks for popping in.

Oh aye, you'll al be glad to hear, forgot to mention above. It's Mrs. NGG's birthday the morra, and then on Sunday night we're for a stay in a posh hotel, afternoon tea, dinner, executive room, spa, sauna etc., dinner and breakfast courtesy of our 3 daughters. Knew there was a reason I had waens. Oh aye the point is I won't be about for a few days "Whoopee fucking doo" they cry!!

Catch yeez later, stay safe chinas.

2 people like this

aye no bad mate keep yer mind aff the nae puff! you and the wife enjoy! :yinyang:

3 people like this

aye no bad mate keep yer mind aff the nae puff! you and the wife enjoy! :yinyang:

Cheers china, we did!!

1 person likes this

Ceud mìle fàilte all you 420 Growers, Stoners, Heads, Freaks et all........find it mental that in two days time I'll have been a member of this, the best on-line Cannabis Community for a year. Don't time grow when you're flying yourself!

Really enjoyed our weekend away, in the sauna at 07:25 on Monday morning, fresh fruits and then Arnold Bennett omelette, toast and a couple of espressos dopios for a leisurly breakfast. Mrs. NGG didn't arrive for her morning repast until 09:45 (15 mins. before last orders) so I sat and read "The Scotsman" from cover to cover whilst waiting for her. All in all, a most enjoyable mini break!

Let's have some sounds to go with this update:

Up in the Sweet Shop things move forward in a Sweet and Groovy style.

Environment

Root temps are stable in the range 19.7 - 24.6 degs C whilst the ambient temperature in the groom has been in the range 18.9 - 28.7 degs C. so all in all very happy with that.

RH is averaging 45% (30 - 60) so I think that's fine, certainly using the health and growth of the plants as a guide, environment seems to be just about spot on.

Sweet Skunk Señoritas

These lassies are belting away in a most satisfactory style. In the 27+ years since I first grew and experienced ganja being grown by others at home and abroad, the rate at which it grows, has never ceased to astound me, and these 3 Sweet Señoritas are certainly astounding! All 3 are very similar in speed of growth, form and general health. The fact that they are 3rd generation must have a strong influence on all these factors, in particular on the uniformity of their form.

They are now 3 weeks old to the day, and stand at:

SS #1 28 cm

SS #2 28 cm

SS #3 27 cm

I just wonder if perhaps 10 litre pots rather than the 7.5's they're in, might have been more appropriate, but then, with the benefit of hindsight, we can all be smart as fuck!

Flowers are now starting, noticed a couple of pre-flowers on Sunday morning before setting off, and today we have a fair few pistils about. Bueno!

The lassies are still on a diet of pure "Chateau de Pompe" and will remain so until they look like they need a feed of some kind. (how about some of those Sweet Nutrients Tommy? "......... in order to allow my plants to express the highest level of their genetic potential") :rofl:

Flowers now visible on the Sweet Skunk Señoritas

gallery_71477_5880_36458.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_180106.jpg

Sweet Cheeselets

These wee lassies, just like their cousins, are demonstrating the excellence of Sweet Seeds genetics:

very similar in speed of growth, form and general health. They are slightly behind the autos, but this is only to be expected, taking into account that the autos have a much shorter period in which to do their tha-a-ang.

Potted them up this morning from their 2 litres into 7.5's "Westland" from Asda, £3.00 with 33% extra free, cannae beat a bargain. This compost has excellent structure and consitency. No branches off of trees, or rocks in it, watered them in with 1 litre cooncil juice, and will pot them up to their finals in another couple of weeks, 15's same as the FCJ pair are in now, and that should give them at least 3 weeks to root out the 15's, if as planned the flip takes place imediately post Skunk auto harvest, but I'm in control of that, as opposed to Mother Nature, and so will only flip when the plants have fully rooted out their final pots.

gallery_71477_5880_141613.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_103654.jpg

These also are now 3 weeks old to the day, and stand at:

SC #1 16 cm

SC #2 17 cm

SC #3 19 cm

gallery_71477_5880_91792.jpg

Fruity Chrnoic Juice Vertical Scrog

This pair are doing away nicely as well. Re-Vegger is still demonstrating slight leaf tip browning, but nothing too serious and as I've said previously, being aware of this I'm keeping an eye on her in case she starts to suffer worse. Ideally I'd like to eliminate this browning, but I'll just take it as it comes, she's growing fine aside from this. Her daughter, "Soul Survivor", is starting to fill the net, could perhaps be a bit more vigourous in her growth, but then she's up against some pretty strong genetics. Nontheless I'mm happy enough with how they are doing. Come flip I'm in the advantageous position of having a good notion of what they'll stretch like, having just grown Re-Vegger from seed to harvest.

Soul Survivor

gallery_71477_5880_146121.jpg

Re-Vegger

gallery_71477_5880_230189.jpg

Ooops nearly forgot:

The Garden in the Sweet Shop

gallery_71477_5880_100366.jpg

I'll wind up and say adios amigos dulces, thanks for dropping by, stay safe and keep it Sweet Green

Edited by NotGoingGoa
4 people like this

All going well for ye mate. Nice n health looking roots going by the picture.

Glad you enjoyed yer brek away. Would fecking love a few days away just me n Mrs smurfy no kids, just peace :B): Och well.

Anyway all going to plan for ye in the sweet shop :guitar:

A.T.B :yinyang:

Edited by SmurfyJesus
2 people like this

All going well for ye mate. Nice n health looking roots going by the picture.

Glad you enjoyed yer brek away. Would fecking love a few days away just me n Mrs smurfy no kids, just peace :B): Och well.

Anyway all going to plan for ye in the sweet shop :guitar:

A.T.B :yinyang:

Cheers Smurfy me blue china,

Aye it's great when the waens have flown the coop! No babysitters required and also even better they're all earning and paid for the whole shebang... thanks girls!

Stay safe china and all the best wi' getting loadsa lassies fae your current yin.

Edited by NotGoingGoa
3 people like this

Hi NGG Great diary mate. Great growing skills and DIY. Very entertaining and love the sounds too :smokin:

all the best H

3 people like this

Hi NGG Great diary mate. Great growing skills and DIY. Very entertaining and love the sounds too :smokin:

all the best H

Herrb china, I'm almost embarrassed! But I'm an egotistical old fuck so thanks very much for the kind words...

I'm hoping very much that the grow continues as it has gone so far.

Stay safe H, looks like you've deffo got some sweet ganja coming offa that scrog of yours. But then, they're all cuttings so you know exactly what you're in for, nice one china. :oldtoker:

3 people like this

Las plantas están de puta madre .. "the plants are fuckin great" :realcool:

Nice pics, everything is very clean.. top job dude!

Keep it green, sweet and safe ;)

cheers

Jaypp

2 people like this

cheers

Jaypp

Igualmente!

Excelente NGG.

I'm thinking of starting a blog about my marijuana abstinence, almost 24 hours now!

Quedate seguro!

PR

3 people like this

cheers

Jaypp

Igualmente!

Excelente NGG.

I'm thinking of starting a blog about my marijuana abstinence, almost 24 hours now!

Quedate seguro!

PR

Muchas gracias mi amigos!

I shal try my best to "Quedate seguro" Punta Roja china...

All the best guys and thanx for the positive vibes.

2 people like this

What like are they now?

ATB

PR

1 person likes this