Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MeanGreen14

Plant vitality plus?

42 posts in this topic

hi guys im 18 days into flower and i think i have mites :wallbash: !! im currently growing in a 120x120x200 tent and found a few small spiders lerking around my girls.. just wondered if plant vitality plus is the thing to use?

I use it mate I think it's good stuff strong thou be careful with it the stuff stinks

I've bin told to spray my girls n tent with the stuff just as my lights finish there 12 hours?? Will my girls be fine as there 19 days into flower!?

Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole myself :nea: the manufacturer refuses to disclose what the active ingredient is and there is no way on Earth I'd use something on a plant I was later going to consume where I didn't know exactly what was in it. There could be any number of deeply unpleasant and long lasting toxins included that could cause you no end of health problems in later life.

4 people like this

I have a friend that works in a growshop back in the UK and he told me that there are lots of rip off Plant Vitality Plus copies going around :headpain: , didn't it get taken off the shelves not long ago? :unsure:

The guy in the grow shop by me said it got taken off the shelve because it was so strong they had to re bottle it as a cleaning product not a nutrient

During flowering, Id prefer using someting like Avid.

Or anything that contains Abamectine(1.8 EC)

It's a real solution and works.

More info here

If you have never used it please don't even try to give advice because it's completely un educated. Used it many times in all phases and it works well. I can recommend it because I have used it.... Use just when lights go out and give a heavy spray.

2 people like this

I agree with NLM, I've used it during flowering and it worked fine, recently used a different pyrethreum spray called protector Plus, that worked even better.

The truth is you will never know properly until you try it for your self, if we don't try we don't know sometimes peoples opinions are a little in educated and filled with hear say and guess work. I think vitality plus work but I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives that work just as good if not better. But I am happy with the vitality results so I will continue to use.

It's a weird product mainly because the smell, most people will refuse to let it near there plants where other think it must be something special if it's that strong and won't kill them.

People only say not to use it because the manufacturer's not willing to even let anyone know what the active ingredient is though dude.

No one has said it doesn't work I don't think? :unsure:

To the OP.. Are you sure you've got mites? They're really tiny things on the undersides of leaves normally.. and they leave almost white dots on the leaves where they feed..

Normal spiders are your growroom friend.

I put them in my cupboard sometimes.. Let them feast on the fungus gnats. :)

3 people like this

All very good but nobody knows wtf is in it. You could be smoking a poison that will kill you in 15 years. I have a friend who uses the stuff and have been saying the same to him, but because it seems to work now it most be ok.....!

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Thanks for the feedback guys! And yes I think they r just normal spiders n not mites so good news! Thanks guys

If you have never used it please don't even try to give advice because it's completely un educated. Used it many times in all phases and it works well. I can recommend it because I have used it.... Use just when lights go out and give a heavy spray.

The truth is you will never know properly until you try it for your self, if we don't try we don't know sometimes peoples opinions are a little in educated and filled with hear say and guess work. I think vitality plus work but I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives that work just as good if not better. But I am happy with the vitality results so I will continue to use.

It's a weird product mainly because the smell, most people will refuse to let it near there plants where other think it must be something special if it's that strong and won't kill them.

As Stonehenge quite rightly points out the reason folk don't like it is because of the manufacturers steadfast refusal to state what is in the product. It would be an act of colossal stupidity to recommend a product to another person if you didn't know what potential toxins where contained therein.

2 people like this

I deffo have spider mites :wallbash: I checked my girls 2day and the leaves have bin attacked with a few webs here and there! My local hydro shop is closed today and couldnt pick up and vitality plus! I sprayed my girls up with washing up liquid as it was the Only thing I could think of! I sprayed as the lights went off.. Is it ok to spray with washing up liquid?